Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Worship Prep

Many Thoughts

Themed Power, according to Sarah.

My gut/holy spirit/God tells me:

From The Inside Out
I could Sing Of Your Love Forever
Stronger


-----------------
From The Inside Out is a ministry song. The starting, anyway. Lets bring them in with a time of ministry.

Slowly leading us into a time of ministry, confession and repentance

before easing into a time of proclaiming His power

I'm thinking:

Just be quiet and reflect upon the God that loves you, the God that will always be with you no matter how many times you think you're screwing up
Intro:

4 eights plucking (quiet)

A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in your grace

2 eights plucking (quiet)

A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in your grace

Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Neverending
Your glory goes beyond all things

2 eights plucking

My heart and my soul
I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise
become my embrace
To love you from the inside out...

...1,2,3,4
4 eights chords

2nd verse
prechorus
chorus

-> to go hightempo, go to-> (standard hillsong)

prechorus
bridge (and the cry of my heart is to bring you praise, from the inside out Lord my soul cries out, from the inside out Lord my soul cries out...)

free worship

---> go quiet
chorus
--> go stronger
(let justice and praise, become my embrace, to love you from the inside out)
--> VERY STRONG
(everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades, neverending, your glory goes beyond all fame)

AND THE CRY OF MY HEART IS TO BRING YOU PRAISE FROM THE INSIDE OUT LORD MY SOUL CRIES OUT FROM THE INSIDE OUT LORD MY SOUL CRIES OUT FROM THE INSIDE OUT LORD MY SOUL CRIES OUT....

-------------------

But maybe I don't want to go high tempo. Not so much. I still need to segue into I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever, which is a very easy, comfortable song. So.....

I'll work on that when I get back.

There's still 'Stronger, which can go very high. So. Can leave that till the end. Will think about it!


Love you God. This is for you. Leading us into worship. This is for you.

Love,



No comments: