Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random Thoughts - 19/5/10

Random Thoughts - 19/5/10

- Badly need to run to prayer chapel and cry today. And then testimony. Oohh. Fasting time. 11:19am

- Something tells me that the reason why I love 'Break Your Heart', 'Eenie Meanie' and the other songs I'm listening to, is because I'm still wallowing in guilt over having hurt Jessie. And having been a heartbreaker. I don't understand it, it makes me sad but its a release. Don't know if its healthy, though..

- God. I love You. Thank You for giving me this phone. And the songs in there. They're nice songs..

- I just feel like being alone these days. God, I, Rachael. Everyone else is wonderful, really...but somehow I just want to be alone-ish. With music. Do dance. Be professional. Idk. Rahhh. I love You God..

- Definitely need to be set free.

- or friends who agree. I don't really feel like clashing mindsets these days

- guess I should do the Corp Prayer email after all. Its on families. Impttt. Emphasize. 11.36am

- Its weird that I want to listen to music instead of listening in class. uh. This is bad.

- SOZO...I remember my weapon yesterday. Bulldozer with missiles. Haha uh. God I really need this...

- I like this new way of journalling. Its like Facebook :D - 11.41am

- I'd use Facebook instead...but I get so distracted!

- I think I'm going to attempt to transcribe this all on the blog. Woohoo. ANOTHER thing to do ._.

- I need those glasses. NOW NOW NOW. I feel so disengaged. Ahhh.

- I wonder if I journalled with phone. Hmmmm.

- RAH. 11.49am

- I get so ashamed by Singlish sometimes. Hurrr. This is not good for me...

- Madeline is awesome though. Hahahahaha

- I get the impression that if the course was conducted by Americans/Aus/European people I would feel so much more enlightened though. Which is nice..but weird. Is there a complete rejection of my Asian culture somewhere? Woohoo more issues ._.

- This SOZO thing is awesooooooooomeee.

- God I love You.

- I really want to attack Daren Tay's notes on who God is. Rah. BUT MORE THINGS TO DO WOOHOO. D: ):

- No idea how veron and the rest do it. They feel so calm and capable.

- I'm so happy for the (SOZO) guy. God bless him (: (: (: <3

- Help me to step out as much and as more as Veron does, God. I know its my birthright (:

- I think Justin's cinnamon multiplication thing is damn cool :D

- Hmm 'I love you but you can do more' is a lie. I get that a lot..I always thought that was a good thing :s
MASSIVE MINDSET CHANGE NEEDED.

- let's not settle for less. Hmm


- DANCED TODAY (: (: (:

- Having contacts in really help my listening somehow. Hm. Its sharper, I can focus more. This is one of the few sesions so far where everything I have is firing. Cylinders. Hm. 2.51pm

- I'm SO attentive now! Thank you God :o (:

No comments: