Wednesday, May 26, 2010

20/5/10 - Thursday Afternoon

20/5/10 - Thursday Afternoon

Mmm hey God. You are good. Hahha so much has happened...again...but I'm so glad the testimony is done. Sorta. Well need edits...but yeah. Your Grace. I stayed up really late to do it but...I was thinking. La asked me to ask You if you wanted me to stop anything I was doing, say yesterday, that kept me so busy. That I might be hearing you wrong. Well...the biggest thing in the end was that I didn't hear you wrong. Nor did I overpromise to Jenn at first. I told her 'tonight', and she said ' evening?' and I said 'Yes'. That's the part where I went wrong, being afraid to say no, the whole yes is yes and no, no thing. Not that I listened to you wrong. Yeah.

Well...I really love You. Thank You God. I trust you about the money, I claim your providence. Help me to ask my dad.

And I want to lay hold of the prophecies. That I will be a youth pastor, I claim it. That I will be an amazing speaker. That I have an anointing in the prophetic. That I am a Joshua, a leader in the thick of things, e.g. when Moses intercedes, I lead the charge. Help me to go read that passage, God. And cover that book. And your Names. I want to find out more about you.

Ohyeah. That desire that I can eradicate myopia. I claim it in writing, God. And...for my eyes and arm to be healed.

Thank you for the time, thank you for loving me (:
Love, Keann

No comments: