Wednesday, May 26, 2010

21/5/10 - Friday Morning

21/5/10 - Friday Morning

I still constantly have the sense that there's so much to do, God.

And that I'm not doing enough. Task-wise & character-wise, so many things to do, so many things to be. That everyone else just seems to be already, with no effort.

I mean, I have my own strengths and own giftings, and I love them! And I know the Martha-Mary principle! You've shown it to me so many times. To just sit at your feet. Not to run around doing everything. I know I have complete approval in you. I just can't help but feel that I'm letting everyone else down, you know? And I don't like that either. And I think its biblical to honour people too. Idk. I feel so confused and tired sometimes. I love You, and I just want to dance around with you, but look at all these things to do!

But I trust you. Bring me revelation, God.
I love you.

No comments: