Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Rachael and I

Keann Chong May 4 at 5:27pm
Hey baby,

When you get home, or whenever you see this, its for you ♥

I don't want to go back to being half of the equation, do you understand what i'm saying. Girl without you I'm lost, can't fix this compass at heart....

other disgusting math lyrics. Ugghhhh. Bieber's making me silly. But yeah.

I love you
www.youtube.com
I love this song (: Thanks for all the comments. No copyright infringement intended. Please don't steal this video. LYRICS: Just a fraction of your love Fills the air And I fall in love with you All ...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachael Defoe May 4 at 7:08pm
"Oh, it is love
From the first
Time I set my eyes upon yours
Thinkin', "Oh, is it love?"

Oh dear
It's been hardly a moment
And you are already missed
There is still a bit of your skin
That I've yet to have kissed
Oh say, "Please do not go."
But you know, oh, you know that I must
Oh say, "I love you so."
But you know, oh, you know you can trust

We'll be holding hands once again
All our broken plans I will mend
And I will hold you tight so you know

It is love
From the first
Time I pressed my hand into yours
Thinkin', "Oh, is it love?"

Oh dear
It's been hardly three days
Yet I long to feel your embrace
There are several days until
I can see your sweet face
Oh say, "Wouldn't you like to be older and married with me?"
Oh say, "Wouldn't it be nice to know right now that we'll be?"

Some day, holding hands in the end
All our broken plans will abend
And I will kiss you soft so you know

It is love
From the first
Time I pressed my lips against yours
Thinkin', "Oh, is it love?"
Ohhh

Your heart may long
For a love that is more near
So, when I'm gone
These words will be here
To ease every fear
And dry up every tear
And make it very clear
I kiss you and I know

It is love
From the first
Time pressed my lips against yours
Thinkin', "Oh, is it love?"

Oh, it is love
From the first
Time I pressed my lips against yours
Thinkin', "Oh, is it love?"

Oh I kiss you and I know
It is love
From the first
Time I pressed my lips against yours
Thinkin', "Oh, is it love?"





Keann,

I love you.

I want us to be right. I don't want us to be stuck in the middle. I don't want us to have to lie behind everyone's backs to be together.

Keann you mean the world to me, you're my best friend and so much more and I don't ever want to hurt you.
But baby, I don't know what the right thing to do is yet... Give me some time to pray and figure it out?

But I want you to know that I love you so much. So, so, so much.
If it was any other guy it'd be different... but you. You're nothing like any other guy I know or will ever know. I don't want to lose you and I need to know that my decision on us is the right thing. I'm gonna need to talk this one out with God k?

But baby I want you to know, I'm not going anywhere.
Cause Keann..

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.

I love you.


Keann Chong, I love you.
x
www.youtube.com
HelloGoodbye - Oh, It Is Love Oh, it is love From the first Time I set my eyes upon yours Thinkin', "Oh, is it love?" Oh dear It's been hardly a moment And you are already missed There is still a bit ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keann Chong May 5 at 2:32am
Hey baby,

Rachael, this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever written for me. Ever. Ever. I've read it over...and over...and over...and over...

And every single time I've pored slowly over every single second of your words, I know that you're right. Baby, I love that you and I both know this isn't one of those relationships where the guy goes 'awwww crap', and his friends go 'you got owned'.

I love you no matter what we're doing, and that's the truth. We've always been on the same page here, I've always loved that, you're magic, girl, I don't understand how we happened, sometimes, the past two months have been the most magic months of my life, the past few days...have been crazy. Thank you for making my summer the best days of my life, ever.

Yes I know its not summer. Screw it.


I've been thinking about this too. I've known for awhile what kind of distance we should be having, but its so hard to say 'no' to you, and its fun to be stupid. I know I should be taking the right lead, I'm sorry that you had to, baby.

You and I both know that we've been less of 'us' and more of 'each other', since we started going out, and that's not wrong, God knows that I want to meld everything that I am into everything that you, and we are, and I'm perfectly happy about that, because I love you.

But God's been popping into my mind over the past few days, nudging me that there's still a journey for me first, a little longer, melding me into the person that He's prepared for you, and the same for you.

Baby, you're the person that I fell in love with because you gave your life to God and He shaped you that way. You're amazing.

I'm so grateful to God for letting me taste you as you are, for letting me know that I'm not alone, that we had this amazing breathless thing for a short sweet time, but at the same time I know that if we turn our eyes upon Him first, you're going to get so much more of the person that God created me to be, I don't want you to get anything less of that.

I...I'm in love with you right now, as you are, I couldn't be happier just being with you as you are now, but you get the point :P

You deserve so much more.


Baby, I love you. I'm happy to wait, you knew it before you typed this....please pray. Please figure it out. And for me, I'll definitely be living life with God as well. Letting the big guy shape me. There's no hurry, no pressure no nothing.

I'm so glad that we have Him for us. Many people don't get that. Yet.

Thank you for leading, when I couldn't, because I've liked you so much. Thank you for being the person I've asked God for, everything and more.

Thank you for giving me the best memories of my life.

I love you, Rachael.


Not going anywhere and you know it (:


I trust God, and I trust you, and I trust Him for us. And you and me.


I love you. And everything that we're going to be.
Whatever that is, I know I'm going to because...God created me to love it.


I love you, baby. And though I'll miss you, love is more than enough for that. Please be okay about the distance -hug-

I trust your choice.

God, take care of the girl I love for me, kay? I know its a silly statement...but I'm silly.

Make her feel better when she's lonely. Make her feel better when she's sad. Make her feel better when she feels there's no one to turn to, and make her feel better when its hard to be strong.


I could go on forever, jabbing at keys on my keyboard and hoping that each slow jab helps to convey how much I love you.

Been ready for this my whole life, Rachael. Ready for you.
I hope this makes you smile.

I love you

I love you

I love you

Have amazing dreams tonight, have a great day in school, and have an amazing time with God. I'm right here too.


(:

I love you. Everything about you.

Rachael (: (: (:


I love you, Rachael Defoe.

xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keann Chong May 5 at 2:34am
I love you.



No comments: