Tuesday, May 25, 2010

24 May 2010 (late night)

-------------------

THERE SHOULD BE MANY OTHER JOURNALS DATED BEFORE THIS, THAT WILL APPEAR AFTER THIS. RAH. TYPED OUT. I SHOULD CREATE A NEW LABEL FOR IT.

ALSO, THEM STREETWARS STORIES SHOULD BE CHUCKED HERE TOO. AND THAT TESTIMONY.

-------------------



24 May 2010 (late night)

WOOHOO JOURNAL TIME

Uh. I'm journalling a heck of a lot more than i used to, and it really helps to build intimacy in my relationship with You, God, but I'm still unable to complete it according to my personal goals....

Hum. That's a lot of journalling <_< And word. And yeah. And idk i very very tired, I guess that's what I'm meeting Marcus on Wednesday for. Refocus? Rahhh.


Anyway. Today was the best day. Thank you God. Dance was so amazing. Again. You really provided, helped with the grad gown, the police thing, all of that, even though I got down there really late. And dance is just so, so amazing. The friends, the community, the choreo, the progression, the passion, everything. And so much fun. Ahhhhh.

Even though I knew I screwed up the choreo in the showcase. Even though practice before that was so amazing.

Uh. Hhahahaha. So much going on. Rah. I'm not going to go for big journal entries.....but short ones. With a point.

Today's point is that dance was amazing. Thank you God. Ummmm. Those books.....ahhhh.


Perhaps I am really tired. Oh who am I kidding. But I've been procrastinating that homework long enough. Rah. Cynthia's. Typing out aaaaaaaallll my book journals for La for online viewing. The two prophecies from last week. Uh.

Rah. Push! Rah

Grad stuff is settled. I love the gown. I really do. Yellow and blue, my favourite colours, and it doesn't look really really bad. Ahhhhhh.

Hopefully dance tmr, even if no one comes. Yeah. Ahyeah :)



Mmmm. So tired God. But let's hit this cynthia's hw, at least. Now. Rah.


Tmr's going to be another amazing day.


Guide me, Lord. I'm aware that I function on a very different system from most others. Don't let me fit into a mold and then beat myself up because i'm not fitting in it well.


Hmmmm.

Sleeeepy. Hw time.

No comments: