Wednesday, May 26, 2010

12/5/10 (Wed Morning)

12/5/10 (Wed Morning)

Hellooo God (:

Its nice to see you again. Ahhh. Yayy. I feel good. And suddenly there's no time to journal! Bleagh. Haha okay how do I feel today - SO TIRED. But happy glow. Though kinda miffed that we didn't get a kill. Lack of super awesome feeling. But its kay :D Like, I love you! And I loved the experience for last night and this morning! The sheer epicness of it all. Ahahhaha. My stubborness. Good memories, good stories. So I'm taking the neutralizing in stride. Makes for a majorly good story. Ahahha. Plus, I know I need the rest. The lockout is good for me. Things to do, yeah. Cell, get specs, maybe get wig? Trashbags. Heal, regroup. Yeahh. And awesome golden time with you. Like Apple Juice. Thank you for the time to soak and rest yeah. And the phone death. Good. Haha. Okay, let me really soak in you yeah. And learn. Transform me, God (:

Love You (:
<3

No comments: