Wednesday, May 26, 2010

17/5/10 (Mon Afternoon)

17/5/10 (Mon Afternoon)

Hello Dad.

This journalling thing. Hmm. Haha. I want to do it. I don't want to think too much about it. I just want to do it. Its not something I would do naturally...but every word, every penstroke, is an act of worship to you, God (:

There is so much to thank you for. I don't have enough strength in my hands. Haha. Learning about Honour. Inheritance. Impartation. Forgiveness. Bible Study. Heck, how to study well. Goals. Team Goals. Fieldwork Goals. Public Speaking. Coos vision. And a whole bunch of homework D:

So much to organise, review, DO, if i want the best out of it. Uh. And still books. And cell stuff. And working on family. Graduation. Police. Getting a job.

Pretty mad, God. How. Hahahha.

With You, right? Help me to listen, follow you, snap judgments, not procrastinate, and do things, Lord. Give me wisdom...and the love to do discipline out of worship. That is my desire!

Rah. But yeh only one thing is needed, which is following you. The rest will fall into place, right. Let's not make the things over you, when it really can be that simple (:

Streetwars. Ahahha. Omg. Its over. I'm not even really sure if it is..

It was so good. Thank You God for always blessing me through it. Giving me the ideas, the energy, the lucky breaks, the words to say. How to lead this team. How to be soldier. Spiritual warfare can be like that too right. Haha. But really, thank you so much for this team. And keeping me off FB. Ohh that was the best. Hahahha shiz.

So, so good. Oh man. Hahhaa.

And then...there's Rachael. I love her. I love her. I love her. I love her. Ohhh damn. Gah. Haha. God I want to thank you for all the love there. Keep the relationship growing according to Your Will, k? <3 Rah.

And...guide me through today. I'm starting with books, then dance. Then home to do everything else. Show me what to do. I don't believe you mean to stress me out.

(:

-Keann, 2pm

No comments: