Monday, April 5, 2010

5 April 2010 Journal

Good morning,

Hahahaha things are starting to ramp up. Its 734am and its 8am soon and we have to be down somewhere.

I had a plan to journal and worship and dance and all that but...hey-

Well. A few things. It feels like a good day.

Today is a day of blessing. But God says:

All that is needed is sitting at His feet. And being happy.

Joy of the Lord.

Submit.

Spread his love and his light

Don't be afraid to spread a word of love from God, or pray for healing.

Ahhh. Trust in Him.

Ahhhh. Well. Let Him do the rest. Lets just have fun.

And not be so against everything, but really, just love.
(We can find all the verses there afterwards)

I pray for blessing, God. Covering. Protection and a fun experience for everyone here. No arguments, no injuries, no disease. A smooth camp. I pray for the authorities, the comm, the prog comm, my leaders, and my fellow GLs. And the campers. Duh. And Rachel Chan. And anyone feeling left out.


Let FMS 2010 be one of Love. Lets go.


I just wannnnt to worship you God. in song.

Lets do it in action. With praise on my tongue. Yepppp.


Love,

No comments: