Sunday, March 7, 2010

Facebook Archive - 28 Dec 2008

I feel damn uneasy about leaving for camp for four days with assignments not 30% done.

Journal is at 10 pages,

Feature is at mostly 0% besides planning and only can be done after camp

Radio is unscripted and unrehearsed

And I dont know WHAT THE HELL is going on for CommIss


But I keep asking God and He keeps saying go so...

I know I shouldn't be scared but I am anyway?

I trust enough to go, but I don't trust enough to not fear. Lord I believe, help my unbelief.


Anyone out there pray for me tons kay. I need it.

Will miss you all(:



See you in 4 days and much spiritual renewal hopefully and great testimonies hopefully.
Updated over a year ago · ·
Khalisah Tan
Khalisah Tan
lmao you'll be fineeeee but i'll pray for you anyway :) take care, fats!
December 28, 2008 at 12:58pm ·
Ning Leow
Ning Leow
All the best Keann! The camp will be worth it - for now put your assignments down. After the camp, pick them up again as a rejuvenated Keann (: Will keep you in my prayers.
December 28, 2008 at 1:04pm ·
Faith Christine
Faith Christine
you know you'll NEVER go wrong when you follow His instructions :) will keep you in prayer :)
December 28, 2008 at 3:54pm ·
Zeng Jiayi
Zeng Jiayi
Will pray for you ! I also have unfinished hoework crap :D
December 28, 2008 at 5:46pm ·
Shery Delilah Chan
Shery Delilah Chan
Keann! My district pastor always says "All for God or nothing at all!" So go for it, kay! Don't worry about your assignments for now, cos I believe He has a plan set for you. Where ever He leads, just follow, for He will guide the way. Do not fear, because He will not challenge you to something that you cannot do. One more thing...

Father,
I pray for courage for Keann as he begins his days, for he understands there is work to be done, burdens to be carried, feelings to be shared and joys to be celebrated.
Grant him the courage to be silent that he may hear Thy voice; to persevere, that he may share Thy victory; and to remember, lest he forget the way by which Thou has led him.... See More
And when each day is done, O Lord, may he have the courage to see Thy guiding hand in the friendships that have been made, in the hurts that have been healed, and in the strength that has been given.
Amen.

Keann, all the best; don't worry, for He definitely knows what He's doing. (:
December 28, 2008 at 10:28pm ·

No comments: