Sunday, March 7, 2010

Facebook Archive - 24 Nov 2009

SO HI YEAH I'M ALMOST LATE, AND I GRABBED A CAB, AND THERE GOES THE 15 BUCKS MY MOM PROVIDENTIALLY GAVE ME ):

Sigh. What was I going to say? Oh yeah. I wasn't going to write today. Thought I'd steal my brother's DS and play Pokemon all the way to school to destress.

Hey, hard-earned k. Been working the whole day, then working on website while drifting in and out of sleep, on a very tired constitution.

And of course it still isn't done. But not for lack of trying...I wish I could return to the days where I could put in an all-in for work, and not sleep for two days to finish work, and feel miserable the next day and crash very fast for very long. But my body no longer allows me to get away with that, if I don't get sleep, my productivity plummets drastically, I can't turn it off anymore, and my body drags me to bed eventually, whether its a bed, chair,floor, canteen table...

GOOOOOO TAXI DRIVER SPEEEEED RACERRRR.

Yup so anyhoo, my work isn't done. It will be done today, at the same rate of productivity had I managed to hit it all last night and collapse today in a drunken stupor, but I do wish I had the latter somehow, at least it would have been done earlier :/

I feel pretty good though, today is another day where I can't do anything on my own BUT GOD CAN, AND GOD IS AMAZING, SO TODAY WILL BE AMAZING.

Rarrgh.

Plus all the friends that I love very dearly that I will get to see, but seeing them detracts from my productivity...equals?

Don't answer that.

Hmmph.

I was pondering in the shower in my usual shower-ponder:

It doesn't matter what we have achieved in life as long as we are happy, excited and entertained in every moment of it. And if we're not happy, excited and entertained reaching for an achievement, perhaps we should re-evaluate our goals.

Personally, what makes me happy, excited and entertained in day-to-day moments, is finding other people searching to be happy, excited and entertained in day-to-day moments, who coincidentally are happy, excited and entertained when they find me, someone who is deliriously happy when I find people like them.

And so me and my friends gain the ability to be happy and high about nothing else other than the knowledge of each other existing.

This happens more often than you might think. HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

OKAY TAXI RIDE OVER GET TO BROADCAST NAO
Updated about 3 months ago · ·
Tina Rim Shi En
Tina Rim Shi En
i love reading all your notes
November 28, 2009 at 3:00am ·

No comments: