Sunday, March 7, 2010

Facebook Archive - 24 Jan 2009

20 things why freaking why
Gah. Fate is conspiring against me and I shall stop trying to be intelligent now. RANDOM THINGS HERE WE GO(:

Rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Have fun!

No idea how to make that into italics. Gah.


1. I want to fly. I still do. If I ever live to be old and wrinkly my death will be by skydiving :D

2. I'm a hopeless romantic. And a big one for the melodrama. Sometimes I wonder why I am in Mass Comm when I should just be writing fortune cookie slips or gift card inscriptions or something for a living.

3. I can get high just like that. But you already knew that. Except when I have alcohol in me. Then I just get sian.

4. Sleep, or pretending to be sleepy, is my defense mechanism against social awkwardness. Works everytime.

5. I say a lot, but there's a lot I don't say either.

6. Ribena. Is God's gift to the world.

7. I love hip-hop, but only the beats. I refuse to sing the lyrics, especially when everyone is doing so retardedly at clubs.

8. No one in church has actually seen how high I can be.

9. I'm a dancer, not a clubber. Don't get me started on that.

10. I still and forever will want a border colllie. Named Jake or Jess or Jen. Or I'll get three :D

11. I still want a roomful of pillows and blankets and comforters and squishy stuff I can burrow into once I open the door :D

12. Some fall hopelessly in love with drummers or singers, I fall in love with dancers. I mean singers too, but dancers first. And dancers who sing and play the guitar/piano I'll just shackle myself to :D

13. I think I crave physical contact. Hugs especially. And finding hands and hearts and eyes and holds and finding shoulders on buses and I'm doing the melodrama again so I'll shut up now.

14. I never wanted to be the best, just part of em :D

15. I don't like chocolate, not very much. I know right, not a fan of alcohol OR chocolate. What is the world coming too!

16. I have a big half-chinese-half-Indian dude jumping on the wooden table behind me growling and sniffing everything now. Serious.

17. My favourite activity of all time is really just stoning out somewhere shoulder to shoulder knees hugged to chest in the middle of the night sharing time with just one person.

18. My hair is amazingly resistant to any form of wax gel or spray. I have yet to stumble upon the winning formula for my hair. Posh spice look doesn't count.

19. My sole motivation for getting a car is being able to drive people out on random roadtrips blasting music heads out hair streaming being cool.

20. I crush on like 20 people in a month and they generally all know each other. Drama finds me. I pretend not to notice.


JUST BECAUSE I CAN WRITE 80 MORE WITH ALL THE RANDOMNESS PILED UP IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD TAG ME ANYMORE ):


-hug-
Updated over a year ago · ·
Ning Leow
Ning Leow
"16. I have a big half-chinese-half-Indian dude jumping on the wooden table behind me growling and sniffing everything now. Serious."

WHAT. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU.
January 24, 2009 at 2:47pm ·
Ning Leow
Ning Leow
Okay uhm comments don't have HTML-enabled. Damn.
January 24, 2009 at 2:47pm ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
skoo library. OKAY I SHALL TRY TO WORK ON MY FEATURE STORY NOW MEBBE? ): I DUNCH FEEL LIKE ):
January 24, 2009 at 2:49pm ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
I WANT TO TALK TO CHARLOTTE ON FACEBOOK
January 24, 2009 at 2:49pm ·
Amar Aric Koul
Amar Aric Koul
WTH. I DON'T WNA DO ):
January 24, 2009 at 3:24pm ·
Adin Deimos Kindermann
Adin Deimos Kindermann
but i already got this from my classmates. D:
January 24, 2009 at 3:53pm ·
Khalisah Tan
Khalisah Tan
lmao keann, no. 19 is my favourite! and the school library sounds like a zoo now thanks to you o_o haha ♥
January 24, 2009 at 3:54pm ·
Genny Looi
Genny Looi
AYE WHY YOU TAG ME LOL! I WILL SHOOT YOU WITH PEARLS THE NEXT TIME WE BUY BUBBLE TEA! & I DONT MISS! :D
January 24, 2009 at 10:32pm ·
YongJin Lim
YongJin Lim
i think number 8 is wrong.

lol.
January 25, 2009 at 2:36am ·
Keann Chong
January 25, 2009 at 10:22am ·
Jesselene Liew
Jesselene Liew
why would you wanna name a collie jess??!! hahaha
January 25, 2009 at 12:15pm ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
CAUSE IN ALL THE BOOKS I READ BORDER COLLIES ARE NAMED JAKE OR JESS. IDK. ITS JUST COOL.
January 25, 2009 at 12:18pm ·
Jesselene Liew
Jesselene Liew
woah the caps! chill it boy!!! reading ya randomness!!!! so lovable! hahaha. hugs!
January 25, 2009 at 12:19pm ·
Jesselene Liew
Jesselene Liew
i thought it would be more of jesse or lassie for collies!
January 25, 2009 at 12:24pm ·
Cheryl Yeo
Cheryl Yeo
no.11... I WANT THAT TOO!!! and i've quite a number of soft toys on my bed!!!! AHAHAHA~!

no.12, *points ME* a DANCER [that dont look like one] here!!! i Sing [contested in some schools event but didnt win >.<] and i TRIED playing guitar before!!! hahax~
*like, WTH am i doing?!?!*
... See More
oh no! i sound like i'm match-making myself!
*RUNS~*
January 27, 2009 at 12:07am ·
Keenan MacKenzie
Keenan MacKenzie
I refuse to continue the chain
January 27, 2009 at 1:26am ·
Keenan MacKenzie
January 27, 2009 at 1:29am ·
Joel Cheng
January 27, 2009 at 4:09pm ·
Casey Rafael Tan
Casey Rafael Tan
slow but 16. I have a big half-chinese-half-Indian dude jumping on the wooden table behind me growling and sniffing everything now. Serious. MARVIN? hahaha
November 23, 2009 at 9:54pm ·
Keann Chong
Keann Chong
WHY ARE YOU STALKING MY NOTES, CASEY
November 23, 2009 at 10:21pm ·
Keenan MacKenzie
November 24, 2009 at 12:48am ·
Joel Cheng
Joel Cheng
... WHAT
November 24, 2009 at 12:40pm ·
Joel Cheng
November 24, 2009 at 12:40pm ·

No comments: