Monday, August 10, 2009

The rest of sunday.

Hoo hoo hoo.

Haha. Its 5am already! Oh dearrrr.

But I believe I was doing productive stuff!
Minus the reading wow.com, and chatting on fb and skype. Haha.

God, I've served you today. Gladly. Productive mode. Working on it. Working in it. Thank you for showing me that I have it.

Children's min, and really trying to work, I think, and the shoot, and afterwards at the hospital, and then blogging/making a note so others are blessed by it.

I know this is all for You and of You (:

Just that....its 5am now. Oh dear. Haha. There's radio!

BUT I entrust it to you kay! Seek ye first the kingdom of God. And I have. And I will. And I await your favour. You provide for all my needs anwyay (:



Helpe me to wake up early tmr God! Is it possible! Haha. I wanna be productive. Hopefully I can get up early enough to run. Yeah. Wake up, shoot to breakfast, run, sit-ups (I want a mat D:).....oh yeah I can't worship at home. Haha. Where to?

I'll ask you tmr again (:

Heal my earphones, Lord. I know you can do anything. Haha.


RIGHT. SLEEPO TIME?


I guess no dota. And no maple. Le sigh.

I need a job, Dad. And moneyyy. haha. Howww.

Good night (:

No comments: