Monday, August 24, 2009

I hate you

I hate you. I really really hate you. I hate everything about you. You're so annoying, you don't give me anything, not even dignity, I know you want to trod me into the ground and smush me and kill me slowly and I just want to get away from you. So bad. I never do anything to you, I never confront you, but now and again you just decide to come in and ruin my life with snide comments and treating other people better than me and depriving me of things. I hate. you. You're the worst dad in the world, people say others have worse situations, like Sharyl or whatever, but at least they talk. Something. Talk about God. Kinda. You hate everything about me, you hate what i love, you disagree with everything I like, you shit on everything I want, and ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGH.


Look I discovered blogging. You retard. I really really freaking hate you. And I won't vent to anybody else. Honour. Something. You will never get just how much effort I'm putting in just to do this much. Both of you. To not fight. I'm nowhere near loving yet but at least i'm not fighting. Not shitting all over you. Not that you'd care, or affirm, or encourage, or anything like that. You know nothing like that. Just your own snide little world view of what things should be and you hate everything that is not. Freaking short-sighted munchkins. I hate you.


ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.


WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GO AWAY YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE ENOUGH ALREADY


I hate you and I want real parents ):

No comments: