Thursday, August 27, 2009

Delicious Holidays. Life.

Oh! Are we blogging now? Harhar okay. I feel like I’m in a good moodish. Today’s been decent, timing’s been a bit off planning, but I’m okay! Just wondering what I want to do later. Originally on the cards was worship bus trip, but I’m torn between skateboard practice and com gaming….whatever it is I’m sleeping at 11. Haha.

SO. Planned to wake at 7 today. And I did :D The plan was morning worship, after 8 hours of sleep, then breakfast, then go run at 8…

Then I realised that mom not leaving the house till 745am throws a spanner in things. I’ll figure that out later! But I won’t have to deal with that till Monday, so yeah. Tmr is going running with Keenan instead, at 8, soz yeah.

Instead today I fell asleep again and woke up at 8, so I had nine hours of sleep in the end, something I intend to keep constant :D

Worshipped harharhar. Got a couple more songs. There are way too many versions of I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever, by the way. I’m really bad at picking choices! Soz this led at some point to me going all Korean again. I blame Girl’s Generation. Saw this Youtube link to an old song by Girl’s Generation ( I didn’t previously like them ), clicked it dubiously, then the song about blew my mind :D

Girls in big huge long sleeved bright red shirts with big red baseball caps with a song that is exactly the way I like beat, a really catchy syncopated soft hiphop thing with stop-bursts of energy to pop to…

I likeeeee :D

So I was happy. Am happy. Hahahahahha. Grabbed lunch! I didn’t run in the end, procrastined (working on that), was wondering whether I wanted to swim at 1pm to make up for it, ate lunch while watching Gundam Seed Destiny episodes 1-4 (by the way is as crap as everyone says it is, I’m pretty much watching only because Athrun is badass and Lunamaria is hot and I feel an obligation to sit through the plot to get to the parts I want), packed my swim stuff and all…

Then it started raining D:

So much for that :/

So anw I got out of the house to church with dance stuff and my skateboard at 2-ish, cause I was supposed to meet Mel (Ghui) at 3.30 at the dance studio at 305 to see if we could dance with the big glass mirrors (something that following previous intel garnered I deduced that we could just use cause it was an open area, not a room, uh)

Turns out the air-conditioning is off, and the dudes can’t turn it on cause its not booked, and Jon Heng is around (mysterious), but whatever. Haha.

I’m used to dancing in no air-conditioning studios, somehow! I don’t hugely mind the sweat. Haha. Righto. So went up, called Pastor Jenn to inquire about booking, and she’ll check for us, but its highly unlikely cause its not a church thing we’re dancing for, like a ministry –
And no, no ideas about me starting one, cause guys honestly I’m just starting out on dance myself and I’m still trying to figure myself out, going in blind with this one, and you guys are welcome along for the ride, but I’m not fit to teach anything. Not even warmups. Honestly. Haha.

Gosh I miss O School. I’ll go back next month when I have funds, I really learnt a lot just about warmups, and if I’m practising at my own pace everyday I really should have some kind of choreo to work with that is not leggy girls prancing around, I can do that, but no -.-
But ah, funds. If I get my usual haircut, and contacts, and hair product is running out, that’s $110 bucks, and $160 when I get concession, and that’s only $140 left for the month, and if I hit the 8-week dance course that’s $120 upfront, and honestly that’s more useful for me than the open classes, though its scarily fun trying to catch up to new choreo in one hour every week with those.

Which leaves me with $20 for a month. And then there are the earphones I need to get, and shoes, and an iPod, its silly that I open my laptop on the bus if I want to listen to music…

Um, I need a job. But. Only three weeks of holidays. And I want a constant grunt work job that I can do when attachment starts, at nights or something, with a super friendly customer service philosophy that I agree with, so that means….

Starbucks.

Hmm. I want to ask Starbucks-working people about that. Haha. There’ll be training right! I have three weeks, that works out about fine…


So anyway, I was in the studio trying to remember what the warmups were for O School, and trying to remember how many crunches and in what order, even stumbling upon the same music that Alex (The dude guy teaching at open classes) used for same warmups..
Then Mel came and we largely did our own stuff. We’re doing so different things anyway. She’s focusing on choreo from SNSD and videos and everything, and I want to get my techniques down. Haha. So lots of neck work today, and trying to figure out body side-to-side isolation, and I focused a lot on chest popping practice, linking to the body wave, uh.

I still have problems with that! And cause there’s no wireless where we are, I couldn’t pull up the instructional video I used to use for the body wave.

Worked out for an hour, didn’t get very far noticeably, but I’m gonna have faith in practice and just leave it. Tmr will be better, no point chionging all out and hurting self and getting demoralised the next day. Same goes for skateboarding, and running, swimming, and hopefully gym that I haven’t even planned into my schedule yet…


Tmr will be better, tighter, and I’ll get that video downloaded tonight. Yeah (:


Righto. Hit the library after, came home at seven-ish, tried to practice skateboarding in the carpark for awhile, cool evening(:


And here I am. Haha. Gonna go eat now. And volunteer to wash up. Uh. Sorting laundry clothes for myself I guess…


Man I really have to get that guitar back from Cheryl Han, its been four years, I need to get off my ass. But next week. Haha. Lots of errands to do tmr! But I’ve managed to plan my day already. Week, no, but….working on it. Do not want, let HIP go to waste. Yeah. (:


RIGHT. FOODTIME.


OH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEENAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLENE ONG, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENNA. I love you all like crazy nuts I hope today has been the bombbbb, or will be. Yeah. See you soon (:



My entire dressing philosophy ♥

No comments: