Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bus Rides and Stress

dfkjasdnfaskdjfn

Howwww God. Howwwww. I am so scareddd. And so stonned. Don't feel like typing, brain doesn't feel like moving, and I really have to create up a storm tonight. Michael Jackson. Local quotes. Oh welll? I have more than enough info to chuck in without having local quotes luh, but its like ararrrrrrghhh.. Confusion.

"Michael took soul, jive, gospel, dance, groove and rock, and combined it. And that created pop as we know it"

Rarrrraggghhh And then if/when I pull this off, I get some sleep, (hopefully), and go to school, SPSS something, hit printjourn, chiong the web radio proposal afterwards in one and a half hours, and thennn I gotta watch the movie, in my sleep addled state. or something. With no money for Red Bull. And then watch Harry Potter. Without writing my review yet. THEN stay up and write said 350-word review.

And figure out wisp next day, EPM sometime, and Masina report omg omg omg. So howwwwwwwwww?

God I know you've pulled me through things before, but I'm so scared.

"Don't be". Ah. I feel very defeated God. Haha. Then on top of everything I'll probably have pimples tmr, and meeting Myra, oooh funnnn.

Waaaaghh.

Cool today though, teaching Josh about healing and stuff and discussing it with Clarice. Yuppp. Haha. Then the bubble ended and I had to go back and do my story again ):

Whaaaaat. Local quotes? Don't bother? Just take them anyway?

Rarrrghh. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.

Well good, God, because I have no understanding left to lean on.

-.-

Haha. But yeah I wil praise you. Just....a bit tired to sing right now. Uh. Yeah. I trust you. And if work doesn't work out, its just work. My grades don't determine my destiny (:

Rarraragaghh. Haha. God give me rest? Yup (:

(sleep)

No comments: