Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Morning After

Good morning Daddy,

Hey (:

I might not be here talking to you now, if I didn't go back to read last night's journal entry. Haha. Thank you for reminding me and getting me to read it.

(:

So what now? Its 7:53 am, I've just had breakfast, and I seem vaguely free. But that's a lie. Michael Jackson story creeping up, and WISP needs to be done, and I think there IS medlaw. Haha. Will check. Medlaw at 11, which means I gotta leave by ten....and I really need to collect facts for the MJ story. And write. Behind timeee man. God I really pray, that you get them to give me an extension. I'm afraid to ask:p

But I suppose culture of honour? Hah.

So, what now, God? Start chionging MJ facts now? Or worship, spend time with you? How long? About what? Haha.

Hmm. I do need to talk to Josh, but I shouldn't be limited by it! I might have to work on it without him. Cell Rsvps....

Should I stay over at Josh's today? Haha okay you say no. Yeah. I am in control of my circumstances. I can do my work anyway, I am an overcomer.

I am so happy for Josh at NRA btw. He seems really happy there, going day after day (:

Bleagh the last night thing. I was gonna wake up, but I guess Fifi forgot. And shery tried. Haha. Darn. But its okay I guess God thought I needed the rest anyway....9 hours? Lol. I feel rested, which is good...

So weird to not have to chiong radio this week. Haha. Well.

Lots to do God, help me grip me to my work and stuff. Yeah. Lets worship now, for ten minutes.

- takes longer than that-

There's a difference between worship, and listening to a song for enjoyment. Big difference. Whole heart and soul and focus goes into worship, period. Listening to a song, even if you're thinking about God or talking/listening, I don't think so.

And neither makes you more holy. Worship is better for spiritual growth, but that isn't the point of worship either! Its for God, ministering to God, period. Its awesome because, when we do that, we connect with God and He speaks to us and heaven comes and we grow. But that's a side effect. If we aim for the side effect we'll miss the real thing and then we'll miss everything.

Yeah (:

No comments: