Saturday, May 16, 2009

Reflection

I think I really need to remember God, when I turn to You, its not "me picking myself up again".

That's arrogant, and not true. Me turning to You is not "me being strong", or me "being wise", or me "making a choice to turn to You". I mean yes it is a choice, but it isn't about me being great, or being all alone again and having to "pick myself up".

It isn't! God! I'm sorry.

You came looking for me, you still come looking for me, and if you're not looking for me I'd never would have found you. And never will.

So I guess God, thank you for picking up the phone and waiting for hours on end while I open up, while I realise this.

Haha well. Thank you.

And help remove the arrogance, watch it, check it, burn it, because its keeping me from experiencing the true intensity and level of your comfort. I'm sorry God. Help me humble myself before you. "You" are not a "self-help book". Its not a bad thing when I have nobody else to turn to but You.

And its the silliest possibly thing to beat myself up over. Who needs anyone else, you're my mentor, you're my comforter, and even if there were others to do so, they couldn't compare to you anyway(:

Hahahaha. Gosh. Take away that pride that says "Huh I have to turn to God agaaaaaaiiiin."

Well. That's possibly and probably really, really silly.

Wtheck. Yeah, and it keeps me from truely experiencing the level of love and comfort and healing you have for me right outside my door.

Pride has no place in this. Gtfo. Here I am God, I'm opening the door. Yay (:

This note I can post on facebook.

:D

Time to claim your promises, God (:

/grabs headphones and guitar

No comments: