Friday, April 17, 2009

Train Rides To Novena

Its been years hasn't it Lord. Lol. Haha sigh. I am sorry.


Rain Down - Planetshakers


This time is so precious to me and yet that is of my own doing.


Aye happens to all of us eh. its all of our own doing. Lol.


Sweet Anointing fill this place (:


Help me find the things that are of greater value. Holy Spirit. God. Jesus.

Pour down like rain.


If it means that I have to worship in the trains and the buses then so be it.

Here in Your Presence I am Free. Its true.

Only truly now.


Sweet Anointing (:


----------------------------------

Raffles Place already. Darn. Maybe I should give this train worship thing serious though. Haha. Nowhere else to go to get distracted!

owell. Heh.

---------------------------------


Haha well. It is clear that nothing compares

Help me to mean everything I sing to You in the lyrics Lord. Some of them are pretty heavy calls. But its all about choices. Yeah God. Change me with the choices I make, help me to make them for You. Be hard with me if You have to, You know I need it sometmes :rolls eyes:

Help me to stay teachable!


And to grow in You.

You.
Guitar.
Dance.
School.
Cell.

Then WoW.

That's what my priorities should be eh!


Rawr. Surround me with people that will help me God. You know how much an effect others can have on me psyche(:

Haha but at the same time I have to own my own faith eh.

Yeah. And I thank you that even in all my struggles in my life trying to be with You and like You and for You, in some way, at least, looking back on the past year, in school, I thank You that I have honoured You.

Your strength not mine, your glory not mine. But I am grateful (:


Thank You that with Your help, when I look back on Year 2, I have lived for you. I have been a light, if at least passive. As least I have kinda sorta been a testimony for you.


Yeah. Hahahahhaha yay.

This year God, help me. Help me to take that further. My time in school is ending Lord! Are you going to retain me! To do your work! I somehow really don't majorly mind HAHA.

Gosh looking back on my second year, I have been blessed, haven't i.


Haha nuts. Lets go. Thank you God (:

No comments: