Friday, April 17, 2009

Callings Haha

You want to worship, Keann? Lead people into learning new songs to praise God with? Leading the charge to adore and experience God?

Worshipping, in spirit and in truth and then leading others into it, all of us experiencing God?


The more life goes on, the more and more I seem to be convicted that I am called towards this. Oh haha hi textedit. I'm back lol.

17 Again was soooo goooodd! HAHA.


And here I am again Lord. Music really helps me get my focus right again on you again. I should be permanently plugged in lol. But yeah thank you for coming to look for me. I would never have been able to come to you again on my own.


So how haha about tonight? I am completely irrevocably broke. I can't spend any money on going to a starbucks. I should go home? Yeah I guess. Blah. Haha. So how.

I sense that you are pleased now, anyhow. Thank you God, and thank you for loving me and never wanting to let me go (:

I still have to journal journal Good Friday and Saturday and especially Resurrection Sunday! Haha oh man. I guess how? Okay tmr morning. Plan plan. So I can go about unrestrained worship before I start? Haha but I really gotta do it man. My time is precious. Or I could just do it in school! tmr. Haha yey. Man.


Can I make music God? Can I really? You say yes.


So another plan that I have been given:

I need a place to worship in the morning? Where I can worship unrestrained without fear of anything? Of people intruding or being insensitive or whatever etc?

Haha that's what the Crusade Room in school is for eh. Or FMS block roof! 7am! 630!

Getting to school by 7am or 630 am!


CAN. HAHA. YAY WELL THAT'S PART OF MY SCHEDULE NOW EH.


Lol I just got an analogy:

----------------------------------------

Thinking worship is what transforms, comforts, heals and motivates you is like swimming a lot and thinking its the water that gives you the tan!

And so to some people what kind of music they play at this church for worship matters to them, and they get all nitpicky about it, but at the end its still water. Water in the sea, in the lake, in the swimming pool. Its the sun that really shines down and burns you up and gives you the tan.

The sun. Yeah. God (:

---------------------------------------


Haha almost home now! God I know it is hugely not likely, but help me to not get distracted by WoW or the internet maybe? It really should be my last priority, behind you, and then guitar for worship, then dance, school, cell, whatever.

But gah haha it is so fun. And there's always something else to do! Lol This is madness. Bleagh. Hahahhaha God.


Gosh I hope I get to go to Sentosa on Saturday...

I'm flat broke man God. Please take care of me? Haha ohno oh well.


Aye but they say You will meet all my needs? All my needs. And you're all I need. So I guess it'll work out. Haha somehow.

Yeah. Give me peace and joy Lord yey. Hahaha.


KAY HOME NOW BLEAGH :/ (:


hahahaha later.

No comments: