Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday morning

This morning, God came looking for me. I wasn't exactly planning on worship, but that's mostly my fault more than anything.


But God isn't letting me not. Haha. I am grateful. Sorry God i'm like an idiot kid, but I am grateful. I have much to learn, have i! Haha. But this is a start. Thank you (:



Keep doing this to me please. I really want to have no choice in the matter. Give me a choice and I usually screw it up. Haha wells. Transformation.


I REALLY WANT TO SING OUT LOUD BUT MY FATHER IN THE NEXT ROOM WILL KILL ME, SEE.



I could go to church...

err...

Hahaha what to do today God?


When is swim?


I still need to journal last week omg. <_<

HAHA GOD TAKE MY LIFE. Its all for you.

You know my heart God. I sing that as a wish. As a striving. Not an already there. Its all for You.


Lots gonna be different this year, eh!


Haha well.

All that I am is Yours
All that I have is Yours
I give You my heart and soul

Lord I'm Yours


Lord every day is Yours
Lord every breath is Yours
Giving my life to You

Lord I'm Yours



Jesus Christ take my life, its all for you.


I can just keep singing that front part over and over man. Haha.


Omg yes good idea God! We can pray with the Christians on fire for God that are coming to the booth! Yes! Pray! Bless em, bless each other! Start the year right! Ministry!

And we're gonna do it out in the open cuz we're not afraid. :D



Its not showing off like the Pharisees eh. Must be careful. Haha. Get our hearts right.


BUT YAYYYYYYYYY.



Haha God its funny about the ideas you've given me thus far for this thing, speakers, microphones, t-shirts, prayer, all this random cool stuff.

Haha i'm a natural for bells and whistles, it seems, I thank you for that gift.

Its just you, the glory goes to You :D



And besides, the bells and whistles don't matter, You can still move. You WILL still move! HAHA. But it all helps. And being creative is awesome. Hehehahaha.

Makes me think mebbe I should have gotten involved earlier :/


Nahhhhh. I am where I need to be where God wants me to be. Haha. As long as I follow Him. Security. Yeah. Haha. And what happens now is what happens now and God is in control. Yeah. :D



/worship :D

No comments: