Sunday, April 5, 2009

No forgiveness yet.

But we have decided on an IM for leader's cell.

I am a saint, a holy person. (Eph 1:1, Phi 1:1, Colossians 1:2)


/ponder.

---------------------------------

So this is my schedule for the week:

To do:

Leader's Cell Word (Wednesday)
Book presentation (Tuesday)
Speech (Thursday)
Worship (Wednesday)

---------------------------------

I vaguely remember a time when I would have been very joyous about doing something like this that I love.


So how come I don't feel hugely joyous about it now? This worries me slightly :s


I should be, over the moon or something. What has happened, God. Hhahahaa.

---------------------------------

Yeah. You've been focusing too much on the 'chores' and 'hard work' part of it too much. You need to see the wonder in it more. Worship me. I will help you.

---------------------------------


Sir.

---------------------------------


I'm trying to figure out how much WoW I can fit into the schedule <_<

No comments: