Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Heyyy good morning (:

You'd think I'd blog about any number of the awesome things that God has been doing in my life lately. Or school starting today. Or maple. But instead I'm going to talk about this girl that I love so so much in Christ (:



Hannah, you're one of the craziest awesome people I've ever met, you loved me and supported me so much in everything in God since the first day we've met, and I'm crazy over you (:


Serious. When I'm going through bad times, and crushed to the point that I can't seem to turn to God momentarily for an answer, you'd think that I'd call any number of people that I've known slightly longer, that I hang out more often with, that it seems I have been closer to. But I call you, and you know why?

You make me feel safe (:

Its no lie girl. I appreciate every single thing we've been able to talk about, whether its theology, or family, or things going on in church, and you've always been this rock of peace and cheeriness that I just feel safe running to, and it says a lot that when I had a problem last night, I didn't run to Keenan, didn't run to Charlene, Charmaine, Sherry, Josh, Sharyl, La. I ran to you (:


So thank you so much for last night. Thank you for listening, thank you for your advice, you know how calming your voice is? I could honestly sit there and listen to you go off on some random tangent or another all day. It heals.


It scares me sometimes how you're so young, but so touched by God in your mind and in your spirit and in your love. You're gonna achieve great things for Him and for the people who love Him, Hannah, I can see it, you're amazingly blessed.

So thank you, thank you for letting me be stupid and vulnerable and hurting around you. Love you, and lets be friends for many years yet.




Ahhh. Words can't express much, nuts. Haha. Love you, and see you as soon as possible (:


Hannah (:

No comments: