Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hello World

Aaahh. I don't really feel like blogging. I'm just chill now. Woke up an hour and a half ago, pleasant weather, a very nice dream that i can't remember about people that I really care about, and I want to shower and go out and hang or something. Not get stuck on the com.


But I must if not I will feel even less like blogging about yesterday later on. Ha.


So...yesterday was near-perfect. Amazing weather, perfect sun and wind, nice and quiet beach where we chilled the day away on mats and for once I've gone to Sentosa without getting thrown in the water, and emerging with sand in my pants and burn on my skin.


Very nice. :D


We didn't read our books in the end after all! Haha. Frisbeed a bit, got attacked by rabidly cheerful dogs, and sat and talked the day away. Was fun(:



Plus, the knowledge that we had nearly a whole quiet beach to ourselves while the other two beaches were being rabidly swarmed by loud annoying families and shrieky teenagers jostling for space on a public holiday was funny.


Too bad we don't have pictures. Ning's cam died, but man. Perfect. I was hard pressed not to sing praises to God right there and then at the wonder of his creation, seriously, it was so beautiful yesterday, trees swaying in the wind amidst the cloud-swept backdrop of the not-very-blue but very picturesque sky :D

And as the night fell, the sky on the right burning orange against the black silhoulettes of said trees, and chowing down Faith's amazing potato salad did much for my mood. And talking about schools, cooking, baking and other random things. Haha.


I totally tried to steal an idea out of Sonia's book and build a fire on the beach by digging a hole in the sand, except for the sign right in front of us that said "no fires" and we had no fire-igniting equipment and it was getting a bit dark to hunt for twigs.


Mmmhmm. Haha. But twas fun! Amazingly. Rawr. Now I shall..due to basketball being cancelled, and me being too lazy to dance/learn guitar in my room on my lonesome, I shall shower and mosey over to Borders to while the day away till 6.


I like this whole chill thing I have going on. Next I want to find a cliff overlooking the world in the breezy wind that I can just lay a mat and a pillow down on so I can waste away the afternoon, with friends or no.

Hmm. Mount Faber :o


Bicycles, picnic baskets, honey, bread and jam, and maybe a kite?


HAHA HERE WE GO AGAIN :DD

(:

No comments: