Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Flashback

Because I'm semi-bored, and I have more copy-paste material, and I don't have time to do a nice long entry, here's the word document thought-process I had while planning Hannah's 16th birthday thing, word-for-word :D :

-------------


Arrrgh Hannah’s Birthday

What The Heck. Haha.

Okay I want Birthday Pizza Candles! Super cool!

And Yes I must totally write a note. Bah. Again? Not cool. Its her birthday man. Its gotz to bez specialz. Like the frog she gave meeee. Uhhhhhhh. A Jacket! That we has crayoned and drawn over with loves and signatures. YES I LIKE VERY MUCH. OKAY. (:
I am totally up for the flyer thing. But do I have time to design and print :/

Deadline Friday night for design. Haha. Haha what the heck we should totally go spotlight shopping. Z. Lol. Popcorn? Uhhh? Z. Bleh. Haha. Balloon with popcorn inside. Idddkk. Haha. BURSTABLE (:

-----------------

Okay. Back to radio planning. Haha. Later (:

No comments: