Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday Morning

And looking at the last post I pretty much feel like an idiot.


Well, watcha gonna do. Lol. Blaahh. Yesterday was a good day though. Family church, scrumming around at the library later, hitting the park to just stone for a while, and watch running water flow down the drain.

For like, hours.


Okay I'm exaggerating, but it was pretty cool (:



Tackled home to change, and met Josh, Adin and Yewjin (who is a pretty cool guy) to basketball, which was fun.

Except it really showed me that I NEED to start running again regularly. So bloody unfit, I need my stamina back. Hahaha.


Botak Jones indulgence with the guys and Addy later, which was freaking awesome :D

Screwing around with the PS2 afters at Adin's place, and rushing to find a last bus at 11.30 that will take me somewhere near home, being pleasantly surprised that 132 comes in 4 minutes and takes me allll the way to Crescent Girls which is walkable distance home, and I can get 111 anyway.

Was a good day. Haha.

This whole post is so grammatically screwed. Hahahaha. Whatever.

PROMOS START TODAY. CHARLENE AND CHARMAINE, WE'RE PRAYING FOR YOU. KICK GP'S/KI'S AND SUBSEQUENT PAPERS' ASS(:

Much love :D

No comments: