Monday, September 22, 2008

What if.

Sometimes I secretly wonder what would life be like if people asked me out and called me for a change, instead of the other way round.


Except now its not a secret anymore. Yeah.



I hate things being one way.

Yeah well, I know its not true, and that my friends love me as much as I love them. But just poking about people's blogs and stuff, and looking at where I have appeared in their lives, and realising that every single one of those times I have generally been self-invited, or the one asking people where they are, or the one asking people if they wanna do something. I'm glad that all those times we've had fun, its pretty cool, but still, you know?


The best defense I've got so far is that since I'm usually the starter of such things, that people EXPECT me to start them, and so don't call me first, don't message me first, don't ask me out first.


But its pretty weak. Lol.


Meh. Looking back on my life, every single day of the past 18 years, I've been chasing after people.

It'd be nice for it to be the other way round, for once.



/melancholy

No comments: