Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MEME TIME

Sherry poking me to do her meme reminds me that I owe at least Keenan and Hannah one each. So I shall do them aaallll.


(pauses to go fry luncheon meat)
(back)

[Crunch]

Nom nom nom.

Anyway. Goddammit Sherry, this meme is clearly meant for a girl's school person, seriously wtf. Blah. :/

OKAY WELL GETTING DOWN TO IT

My Always - God, for ever and ever :D
My Awesome - Keenan. Idk why. Name just flashed through my head lol. I appreciate you loads man.
My Baby - I refuse
My Bimbo - Pretty much Charmaine
My Bitch - I wouldn't know. Oh I do. Josh. Lol.
My Beautiful - Charmaine. Much love (:
My Best Friend - No idea. I don't have a best friend, but tons of close ones. You know who you are and I love you all :D
My Buddy - Everyone who I've ever talked to that has had a smile for me. You guys rock :D
My Bunny - No.
My Babe - Lol.
My Candy - Eye Candy? If we must.. KRISTEN BELL <333 style="font-weight: bold;">My Chocolate - HERSHEYS (:
My Nerd - Don't got one. Too high maintenance OH WAIT WAIT I DO. CHARLENE. HAHA.
My Partner - in crime? Keenan. Lol.
My Coolz - Charlene. Hahaha.
My Everything - God you are everything to me (:
My Noise-maker - Besides me? Uh. ADIN. HAHA.
My Family - 2 parents, a sister and a brother. Working on relationships.
My Friend - You, and thank you for reading (:
My Gradesaver - YANHONG. MELENA. WENDY. SHEEREEN. JABEZ. SENIORS (:
My Girlfriend - Lol.
My Granny - ..is dead. Christian thankfully. Which is cool. Haha.
My Twin - This one stumps me. It used to be Charr, and then someone else, but I forgot who. Not Keenan, we have too many differences. Oh yeah, Hannah. :D Love you girl(:
My Hero - Don't got one. Sides my Saviour King(:
My Boyfriend - :rolls eyes:
My Hug - Keenan. Josh. Hannah. Charr.
My Idiot - Me.
My Joker - Me .-.
My Life - God
My Lifesaver - God. Grace Kee, I suppose, if we're talking mortals. (:
My Lover - No lol.
My Monkey - I don't have one.
My Playmate - Uh? BEV. HAHA.
My Princess - Charmaine tops diva status no doubt. And after that Shereen. Ha.
My Random - Keenan. haha.
My Retard - Here's Adin again. Heh.
My Role Model - Pris. You go girl!
My Shining Amour - God. and following that. Pastor Josh and Lala, I suppose.
My Sister - Charmaine. Hannah. Sherry. Sharyl. Charlene. Pris. I love you all (:
My Sweetz - I lol'd. Sheereen I suppose. Idk why. But she is one of the sweetest people i've ever met, COME BACK SOON FROM THAILAND AND DON'T DIE PLEASE(:
My Smile - All of you. (:
My Spastic - Keenan/Bev. Lol.
My Softy - Uh? Mr Frog? OH JOSH HAHA.
My Superstar - Don't got one. haha. All of you again. I think the world of you guys!
My Teddy Bear - Wut. Mr Frog I guess. But only if he's eaten the bible or he's horrible to hug. Lol.
My Troublemaker - That'd be me. Reporting for duty sir.
My Gay - No lol.
My Loser - Don't got one.
My Romeo - Uh?
My Juliet - Lets not go there. Hahaa.
My Sexy - Or there.
My Rockstar - Keenan lol.
My Darling - Hannah. And I mean that in the most sisterly way possible. You are so dear to me haha loves.
My Weirdo - That'd be me again.
My Incredible - Josh. Is there ANYTHING you can't do? HAHA.
My Frog - MY FROG.
My Punching Bag - I don't punch bags. I drive myself against walls in full-body tackles.
My Shelter - My...ceiling?
My Shoulder - Needs to pop better.
My Support - God. And all of you after that. You guys are pretty awesome, all of you :D
My Heartbeat- Same as above(:
My Wildness - Wait for camp :/ Otherwise I keep it in a box under my bed and feed it daily.



RIGHT, 8 PEOPLE THAT I COMMAND TO DO THIS :

1) KEENAN
2) JOSH
3) ADIN
4) HANNAH
5) CHARMAINE
6) CHARLENE
7) BEV
8) PRIS

Hahahahaha. Sorry. :p But if you have to study as opposed to do this thing THEN GO STUDY. Hannah you have zero excuse. Haahha. XD.

No comments: