Tuesday, September 16, 2008

And there's nothing in this world i can dooooooo

I freaking love this song. Ahahaha. And no I'm not sad or anything. But I love it anyway. Its awesome. (:


Cause here I am
So alone
And there's nothing in this world I can do


Yeah. I was just pondering friendships, and the number of close friends I have, and how most of them are like one or two years younger than me, and finding it funny how I disregard the age gap entirely. Like how me and Charr can cross ideals instantly. Yisin and I can discuss tongues and whatever till kingdom come, and worship, and all that, and not once do I think about "him being younger". And then there's Hannah, and Sherry, and all that. And its cool. I can't treat someone as being "younger", and be a close friend of that person, see. Equality is all i'm good for. I can't be a close friend of someone without breaking down "rank". Its impossible. If you want me, you gotta have all of me. That's how I function. Yeah.

And when minds connect and hearts answer smiles, I'm going to hang onto it as long as I can. Precious friendships happen too little in life for us to shy away from them because of age, gender, rank, or whatever. We gotta looovee.

No comments: