Sunday, August 17, 2008

God you are Amazing(:

*moves to sofa cause hopefully it will put me in a better frame of mood*

Ahhahaha. Okay yes last post rants. This post is about allll the good things :D


Thank you God (: Thank you EVERYONE who has popped by to wish me happy birthday. And like :D

So. Went to school to get all my notes for mrm on friday, spent the whole day trying to study. Yarr. Ah well :/ And then laters at 7.15 theres church! :DDD


And i'm kind stoned cause I haven't slept the previous night, again for no good reason, but hey (:

On the bus to church, I'm pondering whether said testimony that all you guys know about by now should be pushed to next week. Cause I have papers and all, and if im thinking about how i present testimony, I have less time to focus on already tight study schedule?


And I ask God, and He laughs and tells me "No Keann. Tomorrow. This can't wait. I'll hold onto your other stuff for you."

So I'm like "Oh well".

Hahahahaahah.


And I bugger around to church and i'm kinda lost, because leaders cell or something is happening too, and i have no phone? So I wander about the hawker and church for awhile until someone points me upstairs to 40A finally. Heh.


And it was good! I mean, it wasn't ubergood, but it was reallygood :D

Cause there was this blackout as we entered worship, but we kept going on, it was dark and hot, but the darkness I think actually helped us to draw closer to God? Like even after the lights came back on we switched them off just because : D


And then prayer for schools. Yup Yup. Like Fuel-up! And there was this girl from SAJC, but I don't know her so ah well lol. It was good and stuff. Like, people we want to be saved and stuff. It was interesting how for Ngee Ann, we didn't have to think hard about names of people we wanted to be saved? Showed that all of us there had people on our minds already haha.


Or something. Sooo. Why do we pray? And why do we pray again? I mean, God is in control ANYWAY, right? And how does praying more than once have any effect anyway? I mean, its like oh you told God already, God knows, you're good to go.


And the answer I want to give that that we learnt at Poly Day of Prayer is that Prayer Works. Because God wants to work THROUGH us, it glorifies Him and it pleases Him. And when we pray, what happens is that we're throwing fuel? And pouring and splashing it out? And God's work on it is like Him simply lighting a match before the whole thing bursts into flames. When we PRAY, we're laying out, we're laying down fuel so God can make the whole thing catch fire with one spark. And that's why if we're praying for someone, or not praying for someone as much as we should. we SHOULD do it. Everyday. Because they DO help. Its not just a "maybe y'know, it'd be nice" kinda thing. It has a tangible effect that God is just waiting to use :D



I have lots to work on in that aspect too. I need to remember to pray for people, for things. Its so easy to become apathetic you know? Whether its because "I don't care," or because "I can't do anything to help that," its the same thing. Except we CAN help that. Simply by prayer (:




Ahhhh my head hurts.


So. On a personal level, I'm growing in the prayer thing:D I remember at Fuel-up, I was scared to you know, pray out loud and stuff, and to pray out first? Like yeah. Yesterday, same setting, and being given the courage by God to just hit it out loud, and first, and all, was like yay(:

Plus I recognize the blessing the first step the first person takes that everybody is already thinking about doing, but not wanting to be the first can be. Whether its prayer or going to the front or whatever heh.


And I thank God for allowing us to be one of the more retarded ah well why not people that can give those blessings(:

Or something. Haha.


Sleeepy. ):




Today was more church. (: (: And everyone was there! Haha. Okay like most of my friends didn't know they were going to end up seeing me on stage inexplicably but yeah..

I for some reason am somewhat adverse to talking about myself. Idk. Partly because I vaguely want it to be a surprise. Vaguely because I don't want to come close to that thin line of attention-seeking, because..

Past accusations, I think, and actualy being like that in the past. Not that i'm saying telling people about your birthday or whatever is attention-seeking, its just something..I don't really want to think about much. Haha.Its just me(:




So yes testimony. Now I have a confession to make. I honestly didn't think I was as good up there as- OKAY GOSH. MIND. INCOHERENT. MUST SLEEP. CONTINUE AFTER WAKING UP ):

Mom is going to kill me for sleeping on sofa again. But I must! I don't want to wake up at 11 or something..


Okayfine it is my own fault that I'm so behind on schedule, but still :/


Methinks I can be a much much better son.

Okay brb snooze

No comments: