Sunday, May 4, 2008

I see you see me see you but do we really see?

Idk man. Random title. I have no idea where that came from but hey yay for titles being random and the first thing that come to mind and all that. Yahhhhh. I admit that this post is liek a direct response to Sonia's boasting that 'OH I CAN RAMBLE ON AND ON AND ON AND YOUR POSTS ARE REALLY SHORT'.




HAHA SONIA YOU HAVE NO IDEA.


Blah. Meh. Nothing's in my head right now except a vague feeling that i really should reply Keenan's sms, expouse on a couple of photos, and maybe talk about love, which i honestly haven't given much thought to in a really long time :/


I thought I was done with that crap*sigh*


D=


D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=



*replies Keenan's sms*


XD





There we go. Now if I can get on to all the other stuff that needs doing today that I really should be doing now..


:/




BLAHHHHHH. Haha. Right. Uhm. I was gonna talk about photos and here's my favourite at the moment:





I think my cheeks kinda spoil the photo though. Bmmph. :|



And no, Gracia isn't the girl I referred to in my previous post. Lol. Eh. If you think you know who it is, chances are you're probably definitely without a doubt wrong. Even if you're really close to me XD



And if you think its you, OH PLEASE HAHAHHAHAHA.






XD.


Rah. So church yesterday was really good. Not on the personal "whoa" level that it was on last week for me, but definitely relevant. Even if it seemed like I was sleeping but I really wasn't haha but oh God was I tired. Lol. Its been a crazy two days. Friday doesn't seem like it was two days ago, tbh :/






Huh. I knowwww. I knowwwww. Lord yes I know You're in control and whether I do well or not is entirely up to you and all I gotta do is try my best, and I really shouldn't have anything to worry about, but I'm still desperately afraid of screwing up. in any possible way. Screwing up any module. Screwing up any project. Screwing up dancesports. Dance. Amb not so bad but its added stress there as well. Screwing up relationships. Turning away people. Being mean. Not loving and caring as much as I should. Etc.


I know You don't expect me to be perfect Lord, but on some level I feel I should be trying to be



And that is a huge weight on my shoulders at the mo, how hard "I'm trying"


The irony. Perhaps I should be trying my best to be trying my best. Lol. Blahhhh. All of that. I don't feel like going into all of that right now haha(:



Yes Lord I know you're there so won't You please give the peace that I know in my head but I want to know in my heart? You've given me that calm to do your work and to do things for Your Glory before so I know in faith its entirely possible for You :D


Its coming already(:


HAHA LIKE WHOA MAN HAHAHHAHA. :D





:D

On some level I know that all the stress I'm going through right now is training for all the stress I'll be facing further on in life for what God has called me to be. Lol. That stress of being a leader, of taking on the burden of the "group", that feeling and reality of all eyes on me to be a model etc. Haha. Okay if you put it that way Lord. I just gotta lean on you more XD.


: D



I really should be doing quiet time more.. Perhaps I should start that whole using blog as QT space regularly again. God knows its effective, and it gives me peace, draws me closer to God and helps other people so yes okay i should and yes I will XD





Or at less I hope I will! Lololol. Uhm. Haha. But seriously yeah I remember me and Hannah were talking about this a long time ago, blogs are one of the greatest ways of reaching out. For so many reasons. Yeah haha.






My keyboard seems to be really unresponsive somehow ahhhhhhhhh gaahhhh lol.
No mac. I forbid you to spoil. ><







RIGHT. I'M TOO LAZY TO TALK ABOUT THAT WHOLE LOVE THING NOW SO LATER HAHA MAYBE IN FIVE MINUTES OR SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW. GOODBYE XD




Night at 2.33pm :D~

No comments: