Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rawr.




You so know you want me. Dude. That's like fine. Like dude. Dude. Duuuuuuude.






I swear Keenan has the most kickass random stuff ever. I mean. With the afro?






Or the turkey in the straw hat!






I realise the upper part of this post is one huge pink floyd advertisment. CAN I CHARGE.

God knows I need the money :/





That's all i'm posting for now lol. Dnd was. Uhm.


Uhm.



Yeah.



Photos once I get my hands on them! :D


Rah. So much I want to ramble on and on about right now. Sonia. Bev. Church!!!! :D Er. Stuff. Y'know. the usual. Blaaahhhhhh.





I realised today that I've rather ungracefully fallen for someone again.

Damn. I thought I was cured and that I knew better ):




One ponders how one managed to let my heart's guard down :/


Sigh ah well right. Haha. Later guys (:





O.o :/

No comments: