Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blah.

Lack of a Bible is having a noticeable



I need You Lord. I'm so utterly dependent which scares me a little, but hey isn't that the way it should be. I'm absolutely nothing without You, You who thought of me and my pains and transgressions and took the fall for me even though I was entirely in the wrong but you didn't care and just protected me with everything you had because You're on my side.


Which my earthly parents seem incapable of doing even when I'm (mostly) in the right.


"How am I supposed to know you have no specs. You don't come home and when you do you're in front of the computer"

"Break your specs, like the last time, I'm not going to pay for you"

"Contacts? No! Daddy won't agree and I don't think I will either"

"At this time still fighting"



..........
..........





Unconditional love, much. Totally.


The scary thing is that I'm probably not alone in this. Millions of kids around the world going through something like this scares me.

Well to be fair, they care. They still give me money. But they nag and put me down and seem to think that eating and sleeping is more important than schoolwork.


Which is true in any other equation but mass comm.

*watches everyone nod in agreement*


I don't need them to care for me from their perspective. I need them to understand and care from mine. What happened to having your kid's back no matter what happens. If I got hit by a car the response would be:


"Why didn't you see"


Or something along those lines. And it hurts to know, and to predict the response, and then to get it right. Like with the specs/fight.



Waiting on the parent police~

No comments: