Tuesday, May 13, 2008

In Tears

I gotta go shower and stuff for school in about 5 minutes so yeah but for you morning update checkers:



I'm in pain. And life blows horribly.


It'd be nice to be able to see again.
It'd be nice to have parents on my side.
Not parents that refuse to pay for my specs/contacts OR believe that there even was a fight.
Parent's that'd even notice my specs were gone in the first place, and not blame it on me not being home when i was home the whole weekend.



Its not like me to emo but yeah.
I spend the last 48 hours tearing my hair out over a torrid project that ended up in me running to people's houses and skipping lectures and not sleeping and not eating. Watching all we tried to build away from the bitching and crassness in FMS slowly crumble and fall away.

And now its over.


But what the hell was the bloody point? What IS the bloody point? Its done well but SO WHAT. The industry isn't my purpose in life, God is ):




Lord come take me now I can't take much more of this.



*cries*





Off to school :D




No comments: