Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Whee.

I got my Bible back today from the Crusade room :D




So in still half-misery but at joy at seeing the book again I opened it randomly and it fell open at Nehemiah 8: 5



Ezra opened the book. All the people could see him because he was standing about them, and as he opened it, the people all stood up. Ezra praised the Lord, the great God,; and all the people lifted their hands and responded "Amen! Amen!" Then they bowed down and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.



: DDDD



Verse 10:

Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.



XDDD



These two verses cheered me up considerably, in light of everything that's happened lately, me missing my Bible like crazy in a way that never was there when i actually HAD my Bible, and finally getting it back, and that sense of grief that's been haunting me since a couple of days ago.




(:




Thank You Lord, and I will not grieve because Your joy is my strength (:


And I work to honour You (:



Blah. Haha. Later.

No comments: