Saturday, February 9, 2008

Simply Unspectacular

I don't like you I don't like you I don't like you I don't like you.



There I've said it, now I just have to believe it.


Cause frankly I don't want to anymore. Its just too much trouble. Its not worth it Lord. I'm weak, I'm scarred and I'm wounded, I'm hurting Lord and all I want is someone to show me the magic, not confuse me all over again.



When is it my turn to fall into love that doesn't hurt, doesn't confuse, doesn't induce self-doubt and actually feels good?






Cause I don't want to be falling into cycles like this my whole life. I want it to be easy for once.





































I found a new favourite-dates spot place today:










Hmmmm :/




I don't know why I'm feeling like this. By all accounts to any outsider I should have had a really good day. Packing ang baos with the NPcell, hitting service-which I live for- with Josh David Abby and Sharyl after wanting to get them to visit for ages, saying hi to everyone who I love seeing and heading to Vivo afters.



But I wasn't having a good time


I can't remember when I've actually wanted to go home so bad, I ran home down that usual 15-minute walk from the bus stop in my jeans and thick sweatshirt just to blog these thoughts that I'd been nursing the past 3 hours.



Oh Lord):
I feel lonely tonight, won't somebody drop by the bench with the guy in the pink sweatshirt and the black beret nursing his bacardi to say hello.




In hindsight, I know exactly who I want to drop by

No comments: