Saturday, February 9, 2008

HILARIOUS CONVO WITH NAIVE JC GIRL

[00:32] stupid bitch amanda: SHE KISSED MY BOYFRIEND


o.O

Oo-er. This is serious. Dear me. She looks like she could use someone to talk to. But first a matter of importance must be settled.

[00:33] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: WAIT WHAT
[00:33] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: firstly
[00:33] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND



WAIT WHAT. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS BEFOREHAND. I KNOW EVERYTHING




[00:33] stupid bitch amanda: YEA
[00:33] stupid bitch amanda: AND SHE KISSED HIM


We get the general idea.



[00:33] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: UH
[00:33] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: SHOCK
[00:33] stupid bitch amanda: AND I HAVENY
[00:34] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND
[00:34] stupid bitch amanda: SINCE ALWAYS
[00:35] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: NO SERIOUSLY NOW
[00:35] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: SINCE WHEN


SINCE WHEN





[00:35] stupid bitch amanda: end of sec4




Now we know. But er.




[00:36] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: uh
[00:36] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE BONDED AS A CELL IF WE DON'T KNOW THINGS LIKE THIS





HOW. Okay so now you know this mysterious person is from my cell. Cough.





[00:36] stupid bitch amanda: belle joy knows



And she knows "belle joy"



[00:36] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: tomorrow, you have to er
[00:36] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: come out in the open
[00:36] stupid bitch amanda: she thinks hes hot
[00:36] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: and then tell them some girl is kissing him
[00:37] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: and ask for prayer
[00:37] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: [:





My advice, as always, is wise and will surpass the end of the age (:




[00:37] stupid bitch amanda: you never see him before meh
[00:37] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: *stares*
[00:37] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: OKAY SECOND QUESTION


SECOND QUESTION



[00:37] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: IF ITS BEEN LIKE TWO YEARS ALR
[00:37] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: HOW COME YOU STILL HAVEN'T KISSED YET




I quote: "end of sec4" AND YEAH. NO WONDER-

[00:38] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: no wonder he's kissing random girls -_-




Er. YEAH.



[00:38] stupid bitch amanda: why not
[00:38] stupid bitch amanda: cos like we kinda seperated for a year
[00:38] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: er
[00:38] stupid bitch amanda: then we got back together recently
[00:39] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: this is me bringing guythink to the table


*Guythink comes to the table*



[00:39] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: guys
[00:39] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: like kissing
[00:39] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: end of story



Yup.

[00:39] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: no
[00:39] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: guys
[00:39] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: like kissing
[00:39] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: a lot





A lot.


[00:39] stupid bitch amanda: well thats not my fault
[00:39] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: i mean we're scared of the first kiss just like anyone else
[00:39] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: but after that...
[00:40] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: *hell breaks loose*




I refuse to comment on whether this has been derived from personal experience or otherwise.




[00:40] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: <_<
[00:40] stupid bitch amanda: >.<
[00:40] stupid bitch amanda: youre so weird


Wait what. For liking kissing now?




[00:40] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: no
[00:40] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: im a healthy
[00:40] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: living breathing
[00:40] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: male person




Just so in case anyone is still in doubt




[00:40] stupid bitch amanda: ok
[00:41] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: and if you think i'm weird this puts all the guys you hang around with in suspicion
[00:41] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: <_0
[00:41] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: O.o





The poor girl. She had no idea. And the poor guys. *shudder*



[00:41] stupid bitch amanda: they are all straight thankew



Sounds plausible enough. But wait! Social psychology teaches:



[00:42] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: sexual orientation and masculinity can be two very different things
[00:42] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: one is not always related to another
[00:42] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: or the lack of another



Ergo.




[00:42] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: and i wasn't saying anything about their sexual orientation
[00:42] Keann~ and this time I refuse to be mastered by my emotions or confused by my pride : D: :/





:/





*Wears scrunched-up-in-incredulity face for the rest of the night*













I was so gonna blog about other stuff people, but this supercedes everything else thankyew we only have a limited amount of frontpage cover on this blog O.o




I WONDER WHO'S THE GIRL HUH HUH. (HINT THERE IS A CLUE IN THE TITLE OF THIS ENTRY ARE YOU SMART ENOUGH TO SEE IT)


[:

No comments: