Sunday, February 17, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FORMATTING IS SCREWED IN PREVIOUS POST AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AHHH SCREW IT. You're just going to have to fix your own browser text size. Hmmmph.



Right, today doesn't come under the previous post cuz today was too good :D


Okay fine I woke at 12 <_<, brought two caps because I didn't know which one to wear, got buggered by Alison to at least make Shereen a card lol.

Which was interesting because thanks to Vday outreach I have all this retarded paper and I've become an expert on envelope folding and I made it yellow cause I remember all the retarded things about people;s lives and their favourite things. Its my curse D=


Mhmmm. Rushed down to church, almost went right round the corner into Pastor Jen which was lol. Its weird. Like. Obviously I know her cause she's always on stage sharing her stories and stuff but she doesn't know my name even though I'm pretty sure she's seen me around so I never know whether to say hi or not <_<


Yes I'm an extremely shy person. Didn't you know. Kthanks.



Yahuh. SO BALOON PUMPING TIME. Omigosh. My pump was like totally useless and my cheeks still hurt now, stupid purple fingers from stupid purple balloons and tieing is annoying. Thanks to all the people who came down to help, especially Howai and the Shan Yu gang I say the Shan Yu gang cause I don't really know the rest of them cept for Cheryl lol and I'm extremely shy remember so I don't make friends so easily(:

PICTURES :D


The ladies




The picture doesn't do justice to it. HE FREAKING BURROWED THROUGH THE BALLOONS LIKE A GOPHER GOING THROUGH SOIL IT WAS DAMN SCARY K HAHA.




Cerise is in bliss lol. "I'm a smurf! :D"





KEENAN'S IN THERE. REALLY. WATCH OUT. LOOK






Knockout. But seriously Howai was like our most efficient balloon blowing he's like damn fast can lol.





I cannot explain this photo.




Nope, not this either.





Er.





Sinee perfecting her displaced China Samsui woman look






There is a picture here but i'm not putting it until I photoshop my face kthanks love.





ITS THE CLOVERFIELD MONSTER





:D


Thanks Sinee for being super nice and uploading Facebook photos to a Facebook hater :D






Okay yeah. Lol. So this is like 2.30 or something and we load the balloons up up up XD

Rawr. Headed to 208 cellroom, Chrystella told me there was no cell. Blehhhh. I miss you guys man we have to hang out more often ):

Oh bumped into the Marcus cell peeps Gerald and Kenneth and Jerome and Moses lol got to know them a bit better awesome haha invited them to dinnnneeerr. Guh. The poor guys. You know, they combined cell with this sweet girl's cell for outreach, invited them into their cell room, and the next week after outreach the girls stole the room and kicked them out.


Gee let me think now whose cell was it hmm.


OKAY PARENTS COMING OUT NOW AHHH LONG STORY SHORT.

Got some bible study done, stole Keenan's headphones for a bit someone please buy my my own pair, wrote Shereen her birthday note, headed downstairs for Yes4 and got royally owned by kids entirely disregarding my orders


Life sucks.


Okay uh. Will blog about service and birthday dinner latterrrrrrr. Send me photos already!

No comments: