Saturday, February 16, 2008

In a Nutshell



Go Pastor Josh :D



Sooooo people have been bugging me to blog yawn meh so i'm going to go through the past..3 days? i've been mia lazzzyyy in real quick insincere fashion heh.

Shoutout at 5am: My eyes hurt and my head throbs so appreciate this people gah





WEDNESDAY


Uh. Cool day. Didn't do a bit of radio, devoted whole day to prayer group. Few people came at the start, flo popped in, josh brought speakers, we went crazy with them, Josh/Keenan/me debated music tastes. Figured out how to fold an envelope thanks to Vina : D Went to Keenan's place to stayover to fold vday letters, ended up not doing till uh 1am? Sigh. And the rest comes under thursday already.


- I REFUSE TO CARRY AROUND ANGBAOS ANYMORE
- Prayer group proper attendence: Keenan, WeeLeong, Ben, Me, Florence, Sinee. Interesting how we went back to small group after having a large group for so long.
I think we all appreciated the closeness.
- Josh Kwan mia, Sharyl not allowed out of house, Josh Simon came with speakers. Joanna and Vina came and studied stuff :D
- We abused speakers, lots of Hillsongs and Planetshakers from big bass speakers was <3>
- Josh needs to get over Janet Jackson already.
- Ooooo Canteen 3 and talking with Keenan. Missed talking to him and hearing his insights. Brought him up to speed on general drama.
I asked aunty for fishball noodles and she gave me prawn :/ Ah well.
- I just realised now that Vina still owes me for buying her pasta :o
- SOULJA BOY DANCE HAHA.
YOUTUBE IT PEOPLE.
- SOULJA BOY BARNEY DANCE HAHAHAHHAHAHHA. Outright hilarious. I would post it, but you guys wouldn't click on it anyway yes cause I know I wouldn't. I never click on youtube vids in blogs. <3>
Keenan has good beef stew. Even if the microwave wasn't working and I ate it all frozen :/
- That mat thing. Is cursed. I always end up sleeping on it when I'm supposed to be doing work.






THURSDAY


Er. Woke up at nineish. Tried to finish up vday letters. Went down and raided Keenan's cereal, got banana :D

Radio miracle, Xin Mun(groupmate) tried recording on her own and it rocked :D
So we just re-recorded some bits, and she wanted to take mbox home again to record even though I wanted to edit! So I just ended up doing paperwork.

Josh almost dragged me out for a vday outing with Mark Gerald Sharyl Abby. Interesting drama. Had very bad feeling about outing. Felt it wouldn't be centered around God and if I went I would backslide. God told me, "Don't Go". Talked a lot to Sharyl about it, she felt disturbed too, didn't want to go, prayed, God told her, "Go, Watch over them". Etc.

Soz I hit home, pokemoned around yes I do competitive pokemon screw you its actually hard, yes, spent night yes Vday night at home for the first time in my life ever but funnily I was happy. Honoured God. Rode that wave all night. DID ALL MY PAPERWORK COMPLETING FINAL ASSIGNMENT FOR FINAL MODULE FINISHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING.

Snuck online to discuss Shereen dinner plans. Discussed with Melodi/Charlene/Keenan cause they were the only ones online. Waited for Charmaine to get on all night so I could get her to ask the Marcus cell dudes if they wanted to come cause I don't know them so well in futility, sent a message to Alison asking her if she could come.

- Interesting Josh vs Mark vs Gerald vs Me vs Andrew vs Sharyl thing
- Andrew is close to Jeff, Keenan's best friend, in a funny twist of things.
- I'm not saying a lot of stuff about a lot of stuff for the greater good.
- MASS COMM YEAR ONE IS CLEAR HI 2 MONTHS HOLIDAY
- So much drama happened that night ><

FRIDAY


FINISHED RADIO :D :D :D

FINISHED RADIO :D :D :D

FINISHED RADIO :D :D :D

FINISHED RADIO :D :D :D

FINISHED RADIO :D :D :D

FINISHED RADIO :D :D :D

FINISHED RADIO :D :D :D

FINISHED RADIO :D :D :D

Uh. Hang in there Alison you're an awesome testimony to your family etc keep fighting the good fight and keep smiling(:

- Flared up at Josh over sensitive manner regarding Mark and Gerald. Got amazingly pissed.
- Hit library, got coupla books, head up for SIM for $2 chicken rice and chilling to wait for my anger to dissipate.
- Reason why I've been skimping on food the whole week is cuz of pre-empting Shereen's birthday dinner thing lol.
- Miscommunication, Sharyl, stupid 4pm paper -.-
- I really really wanted to do the 12 blessings/Yes4 thing today but I failed. Again. Guh. THIS WILL CHANGE NEXT WEEK KAY.
- Stayed at Sim uh from like 2 to 6 lol then headed down to library to return book, cuz NPCELL :D at 7(:
- Got laywayed at library. Charmaine:/
- Ohhhhh here we go ><
- Showed up at NPcell :D abit late, OKAY THE WIND BLEW MY CAP OFF 3 STORIES K NOT FUNNY EXTREMELY TRAUMATIC.
- I love these people :D
- Pastor Josh spoke to me about uh. Some very interesting very mindboggling stuff. And outright forbade me from doing some stuff. I was pretty frazzled.
- Keenan's first NPcell and it rocked: :D
- KEENAN ATE THE FORTUNE IN THE FORTUNE COOKIE HE FORGOT HAHA
- Guys went to play CS...I...went on home. Lol.
- Spent rest of night thinking about serious stuff Pastor Josh said and wondering at implications.
- Keenan got back, talked to him about it, managed to sort myself out and decide what I was going to do, convo 20 pages long when I tried to save it ><
- Lalalalalala.







There you go 3 missing days Its now 5.51 am and I still have the post about Saturday to do and if my parents wake up before I manage to clear everything I'm screwed for life and I blame you >.<

No comments: