Sunday, February 17, 2008

Crazy Saturday Part 2

Hello I'm back ETA 12am and er my eyes feel like they've been sandpapered shut.

I'm scared to throw my sweatshirt in the wash. I'm not going to. My washing machine rapes clothes D=




So er yes. Where was i?

Oh right. We went down to the plaza at 5 for josh (Keenan's brother) to hang out and do the icebreakers, and it was lol. Watched Ho Wai try his hand at Djing XD. And okay guys I fail at being a bouncer. Ho Wai got me with much reluctance to guard the funny red line thing and to not let the kids cross over but no the kids ignored me, the adults ignored me, and the pastors ignored me D= D= D=

ITS NOT FAIR KAY. IM TALKING TO 2 TRYING TO TELL THEM THEY CAN'T CROSS AND BEHIND ME ANOTHER ONE SLIPS THROUGH.

I CAN'T DO THIS.



D=


Oh oh so we went up to do the balloon thing thing and I believe y'all know how that turned out :D
Being on top is interesting actually. I felt...powerful for some reason :o

You can take that with the sexual connotation or you can not.

.......




I saw my cell sitting downstairs and I was so sad I couldn't join them! But hey I still love you guys we need to hang out more :D

Rawr. Worship was awesome, except like for the umpteenth time I was at the back when I wanted to be in the front with Yisin/other high people. I have to stop doing things just before service that tie me up D=

Looks like Keenan enjoyed his first jumping for God in front session :D



Rawrwr. Went back and found a seat with Keenan Josh Yisin. Eh. Not that NPcell and my cell isn't fun or anything, but its a lot easier getting high with those dudes in tow XD. And I like doing stupid stuff...as long as I have people to back me up :D



Yisin's starbursts crazy babies are like the best sweets I have ever tasted :O




That reminds me, I really have to get around to linking all of these new people o.O



Right right, where were we? Ohhhh service XD. Was amazing mannn, the basic course. Had me wishing I had tried harder to get Marvin/Patrick/others to come because there is no way someone could ignore a service like that. Too good. I was identifying with it every step of the way, Praise You God for your undying love (:

Lord I’m amazed by You
Lord I’m amazed by You
Lord I’m amazed by You
How You love me

How wide
How deep
How great
Is Your love for me



(:
Its interesting about this song really. I knew they were gonna play this from the moment Pastor Josh started talking about wide/deep/great love :D, and this song..was one of the monumental songs that changed my life for me two years back when I ventured in Coos, hurting, confused, vulnerable and very afraid. I remember Grace Kee the girl who brought me to Coos along with Maria trying to sing this to me on the phone lol XD girl I miss you where have you been!


Two years ago July, actually. Two years ago Feburary...Anna still had no idea that I had liked her for a year. March 11 was the day I came clean, and I'm glad I did, even though it opened me up to a whole new world of hurt and pain at least it started the healing process. Before that the friend zone phase had sucked to the max.


But I digress mwahahahah. You want my life stories, ask me out for dinner[:

So it was interesting, the flashback, and I welcomed it. (:



Don't songs do that to you? They do to me, anyway. When I hit a song I used to really like/play/hear, my mind and emotions shift back to that period like that snap. Like a certain song was when I was incessantly grinding Maple to it on repeat, a certain time I was furtively getting up to speed and beyond on Dota at night without my parents notice, that time this girl..

You get the picture :D



I know,"what girl", right XD

LALALALLALA.


Oh yeah. So where were we? OH YEAH JUMPING TO FREE FOR SPONTANEOUS AFTER SERVICE WORSHIP SESSION :D


I love it when the band indulges us like that, and I love having peeps like Keenan/Yisin around that are willing to drop everything and dash to the front not caring what other people think so we can go crazy and motivate the rest to go up :D

All it takes is the first one, guys.

My dream is for the church body to be able to do that every single service, going back after for another high song and EVERYBODY surging to the front because frankly we only get to praise God in an unrestrained fashion once a week and shouldn't we take every chance we get huh(:



Sho yes. Uh. And we figured out dinner! Ah well Kenneth's cell people couldn't come along but make it for the next one kay Alison's dinner [:


In other news, I judo-ed Yisin to the floor and I still insist I'm unmmovable. Hmmmph.




WILL PUT DINNER DETAILS HERE ONCE I GET THE PHOTOS FROM A CERTAIN STILL SLEEPING SOMEONE HI (HINT)



We went to manhattan fish market for uber food and uber service @ plaza sing, just so you know :D


And lol at train conversation.


The first day of holidays and oooh are they turning out well :D


BIBLE STUDY LATER YAY I HOPE CHRYSTELLA HAS AN XBOX OR SOMETHING


Now to find something crazy to do tonight that doesn't entail spending money cuz I'm flat out broke thanks.



GO EVERYONE WHO STILL IS CHIONGING WRITCOM


Later :D

No comments: