Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Oh look my blog's not emo no more :o

^What he said. Heh. Yep i've come back to this thing, i don't know why, but i think i'm kinda okay with this thing becoming public domain now(:

Its only been 2 months but soooooooo much has happened yo. God changing my life and all that :D

No, i'm not going to go into fuel-up, prayer group, ignite,t-shirt designs or %@$£@! 17 frigging 17 dollar prata ventures D=

You're just going to have to ask me yourself :D

Yup.yup. Life is good though. God is amazing, friends in God are amazing, school work is doing okay with God's blessing(i hope) and my love life is in the dumpster :D

And happily enough I don't care, okay maybe I do, but I'm horribly grateful to God for showing me just how insignificant the whole thing is in the face of His awesome Glory and plans and ALL THAT CRAZY STUFF HE'S GONNA DO XD

Story of issac Lord. I'll happily give it all up for you. Seek ye first kingdom of God and all that(:


On a more day-to-day level, Ten Commandments has officially become my favourite movie of all time and I haven't even gone an hour with it yet. Yes its 3+ hours long. And its lol. Watching it 10 years down the road from a filmmaker's perspective and all that is coooooooooolll. The music is <3

And when you say you love me do you mean it,
baby when you hold me do you feel it?
Should I believe in magic in your eyes,

I would wait until the end of time
to hear you say you love me like you mean it,
baby when you hold me make me feel it.
All
i wanna do is make you mine I've been hurt way too many times.



It would be nice yes. But hey if not, I'm okay with that. God's plan and all that yoar. But yes it would still be nice(:




No comments: