Wednesday, January 23, 2008

HAHA WHAT

"I miss church. Yes. Totally looking forward to it. I half feel like going on, and on and on, and on, but there’s the part of me that just doesn’t want to think about how reluctant I am to commit to actively taking a stand for Christ in school or something right now. Feeling too guilty, and really not wanting to admit it to myself. Damn afraid of making yet another promise to God tomorrow, and not keeping it again. Sigh. We’ll just see how we roll then, God put fire in my heart (:"

-->ENTRY JULY 2007 HAHA WOW SUPER COOL :D

HAHA. YAY GOD :D Hindsight is entertaining. And God works in funny ways. 20 000K FOR YOU THIS YEAR LORD :D BRING REVIVAL
































(:
<3 Josh Joanna Sharyl Yape Keenan Josh Jeremy Sinee Cerise Tim Vina Jamie Ben anyoneelsei missed who I'm going to see at prayer group later. We're gonna explode XD

And then yes I go for hockey. Which means I do some work NOW.

Rawr.

And unafraid, unashamed Lord we know who we are
WE ARE YOUR PEOPLE AND WE WILL NOT BE SILENT
Unified hear us cry at the top of our lungs
YOU ARE OUR GOD AND WE WILL NOT BE SHAKEN

XD

Revolution lyrics come out tomorrow cause I really should stop posting now(:

No comments: