Friday, October 26, 2007

Hippiegee

Some of these days im just so grateful that i kept this blog low key. Specially looking at my last entry. Nobody knows(:



Its friday! :D :D

Church in..8 hours yoar. Lord keep me strong(:

It kinda sucks that joseph nor cheryl will be there though, and i have this bad feeling that hardly anyone will show up, O levels and apprehension and all :/

Idon'tcarecauseiloveYouLord

(;

Stayed over at joshua's place last night, just one of those random things, and yeah we talked about stuff. Seems like he thinks that apache vid we did was really good :o

It means a lot coming from a film connoisseur like him, aye.

Encouraging stuff.

Anyway, we talked about loads of stuff, i found it really interesting finding out how people saw me back then in popularity phase, and how people see me now. Like the whole "oh he's changed, wow, Praise the Lord" and all that.

I didn't think that people took so much notice, and cared/talked about me like that. :o

I suppose this just means having greater responsibility to walk in Your ways and live a life You'd be proud of, Lord(:

Draw me near and never let me go, aye.

Besides that, i got hit by the ironytrain again, lol@mel. Never saw that one coming. Like whoa.



Have to do the video sound thing soon! Like really soon! like today! I garagebanded the sounds i needed already, i just have to sit myself down to do all of it and make it all spiffy like. Dear me. It seems like i'm losing my motivation again. Help me stay strong, Lord, help me be responsible, and also continue to be a good ic and all that aye (:

Rawr. And after that ITS CHURCH.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I still have yet to do my radio report. And uh. That akon podcast thingy. Huh. Oh yeah. Radio class today was alright, better than i'd thought it be. It is frigging hard to go on and on. No wait that's easy. Its keeping it in the topic (aka covering onsite thingy) that's hard. Ugh.

Still, when played back, my voice didn't sound as bad as I'd thought it'd be! It actually kinda sounded like it belonged there. Cool. Very encouraging, thank You Lord, haha.

I think He wanted to show me that I still have a lot to learn for radio. About everything. I just hope I can live up to His faith in me. Gotta persevere! Gotta work hard! I can't allow myself to slip! D=

Re-motivate me for work, Lord. Aye(:

Mmmm. I think I bombed the newspaper writing stint. Put it off too long and now i'm too busy to do anything about it. Should have worked harder, there ):

Rawr. Life is okay, I suppose, IwantchurchandshoutingoutmyheartsingingtoYouLord(:

Soon. Hold me in Your arms(:

I haven't done anything about the ___________ girl today. Just taking it as it goes. Don't much know what else to do anyway. Give me opportunities Lord? Mmmph. Maybe I'll do nothing in the hopes that she'll talk to me. Do that whole "make them come to you" thing. :/

*moves on*

Haha alright later, me. Time to go do me-time stuff. Maybe make keenan come down. Idk.

No comments: