Thursday, October 25, 2007

cause no one manages to confuse me like you do

Turns out that the subtle meanings weren't quite so intended after all.

I found out when she messaged me regarding some admin stuff, and i replied rather coldly, leading to a huge apology from her, which i accepted.

"We're cool, right?"

"Yes girl [wry grin]"

And she never talked to me again after that.

:blink:

I swear, the mixed signals are killing me. And i'm so afraid of heading into Friend Zone with this one, because I never ever want to find myself back there again.

And no i'm not revealing no bloody names even though i'm aiming for near-zero readership because i know you bloody socialstalkers are out there.

Maybe i'm in over my head, don'cha think.


I feel relatively better regarding hockey now. Prayer helped( I swear I need to find a Job-bible guide, i felt compelled to go read that just now, and i realised that i was really lost in all the unfamiliar dialogue in there. Hmm.

I so want friday to roll around, Lord I miss church and prayer and singing my heart out to you where nobody cares about self-consciousness and its all so uncomplicated.

And He doesn't randomly throw around mixed signals.

*muses*


I still can't decide between Gold 90.5 or 987 for my radio report.
[huh]
:/

No comments: