Wednesday, October 24, 2007

From hero to zero in about two seconds flat

Patrick was right. I would, and did, beat myself up.

It amazes me how i'm the daftest guy in the world when it comes to only seeing things that i want to see.


And today started out so promisingly too.

I don't have much time to wax lyrical about it, methinks. Once my internet dies i'm going to go downstairs and emo some. Run myself silly. Bash hockey balls into the wall till my arms are sprained. It isn't as if i'll be using them for anything important anytime soon.

So much for breaking into the team.

Thinking about it now its kinda silly how hard it hit me a while ago. But that's me. I'm so horribly emotionally vulnerable. And today was the first time in a really long time that i had to force myself to smile and be hyper and all of that.

Bury it deep, and run the hell away~


So today was alright. Hit jurassic park. Wore my horribly huge new clothes and no i'm not buying into the hip hop look. -______-

And even if i am it's still preferable to the emo skinny jeans huge heavy belt fad.

Aye.

Bumped into hockeyers later in the day, and later Patrick. It was nice hanging out with him again. We hardly see each other around anymore.

He still is about the sharpest guy i know, though.

"Yeah i got your message, did you get mine?"

I never picked up on that, kudos to the guy for hitting me with it.

I swear I am the most oblivious guy in the world.

And I did beat myself up over failing again, like he knew i would.

Jeez.

I just wish I had a longer recovery time in between emotional piledrivers, though.

Hockey ):

It wasn't as though i could show my disappointment there though, what the hell. Theres a team to support and all that.

Alright internetgoingodnwandallthatnightlateri'llcomeback.

No comments: