Sunday, March 7, 2010

Facebook Archive - 15 Jan 2010

Oh helllo my favourite part of the day.

I'm sincerely sorry for you if you're attempting to read another one of my bus notes, cause once again I have no idea where this is going.

Except for the thought that I need way more elbow room.

So. Uh. Bus with Keenan to church right now. Its been a mad week. Crazy. Still very good, but I'm kinda very miffed that my huge master plan to get so much stuff done, snowballed, day after day, and I do what needs to be done from the day before, and stuff snowballs, and we're faced with a weekend where I'm taking my work home so hopefully next week I can get back on schedule.

Still owe those ^&%#^%$# monthly logs. Granted, I perhaps might have been able to get some of these things done if I didn't use my nights for leisure and resting instead. But where do I draw the line between taking my work home? Am I slacking at work that I have to do this? I don't know, there's really no way to tell, it seems that I do a lot, but what if I'm taking too long over lunch? Too long over emails? Too long over thinking? Could someone else do this a lot faster than I could? Where do I gauge productive thinking time that I need to churn out creative stuff, vs time that I could use to rush admin work?

- music change: rock -

Ah crap I need more rock. Realised a little bit ago that the dance remixes I started this bus ride listening to wasn't what I wanted, and that 'I need more rock'.

Which is surreal. Considering Keenan is right next to me.

I don't mean pop rock. But good old hard punk rock (True rockers don't crucify me, I know very little about this kind of music). Damn. Full-bodied rock. I don't know.

Weird coincidences.

Soooooo.

IS IT ALTERNATIVE. I DON'T KNOW. HAHA.

Now playing We The Kings. Its too soft, but that's the loudest that the iTunes can go. Yes, I'm a blaster, full-surround sound, if I can hear anything else, its not loud enough.


The cell is hurrying us. Haha. Hmmm. Ahhh this cell. I miss this cell. But, i don't know, I'm also going to miss my sitting at night listening to the radio pattern, really loved that last night, learning, and by the time I get back, Sebastian and Penny are going to be over! And Afterhours too.

My home fm radios can't tune into 987 for some reason. I could do it on the net I suppose.....

Headphones still too soft. If I can still hear my bus around me in the middle of a peak hour jam, its not loud enough!

Haha. Seriously need more drown-myself-rock.

I don't have the new Green Day stuff on the Mac....

- gets off bus -

Cell was completely absolutely so mindblowingly exhilaratingly brilliant. Haha. Laughed so hard, deejayed, and even danced a bit, Shereen and Barney were trying out moves! I'm almost all better, so glad I went (:

And the long windy walk back with Charmaine was just icing on the cake.

Yeah.

Good day (:

I'm back to my Kristina Debarge, Jordin Sparks, gentle R&B, by the way. Haha. Probably will stumble to Alicia Keys sometime tonight!

Night!

No comments: