Sunday, April 5, 2009

Choices

Its a choice I make to worship.

Because of who God is, not because of what He'll give me if I do.

Just....you are good God. And you deserve praise. That's how it should be. That's worship. That's true worship.



So help me give thanks, I have pretty much a lot of give thanks about, I just need to remember it.

Give Thanks - Don Moen

And be still.

Only when we follow you do we see who we're truly meant to be.

Help me God.


Guide me, guide my steps Lord.

Here In Your Presence - Desperation


ITS A CHOICE, GOD, I MAKE TO WORSHIP.

A choice. Passion or passionless. That's not the point. We worship anyway.


How Great Is Our God - Hillsong


Qianyi - God loves you

Charmaine - God says "Hey, sleepyhead. Wake up. You're beautiful when you're sleeping but haha wake up good morning love you, dearest (:"



Maybe I am called to worship. Idk. I feel called to, like its an area God wants me to move in.

In fact, I'm completely sure. Thank you God(:


Radio? The word radio just came into my head. I think this is key. God told me to go into radiopro for a reason. Worship with radio. To glorify and worship Him with radio.


And God is okay with me not journaling till now, its a bit of a waste, but as long as I start now. Right here. Yup. As an act of worship and beyond. And He is pleased.


Thank you God, I am grateful. NOW LET ME WORSHIP YOU. HAHA.


Jesus Shall Take The Highest Honour - Funny Bass Stick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGu1upRfpHo&feature=related


Son, you can't just worship me, you also have to go out and do stuff. And learn stuff. And it will take choices, and planning, and discipline. I am here to help transform you supernaturally, but it will also take choices. Choices to love me all the time, not just when you're in front of the com with the headphones on.

But yeah I love you(:



For all honour and blessing and power, belongs to you. Belongs to you (:

------------------------

God, what about forgiving Olivia? It hurts. And its also embarrassing cause its a mistake I made. But gah. I was hurt. And I'm unhappy I missed out on the birthday celebration. And now I feel bad about the whole thing but yeah I don't want to think about it, I want to run away ):

Pride is a factor there too, I guess.

------------------------


I know, Son. But use my love. And forgive anyway, even if you don't feel like it. Its like you making the choice to worship me. Make a choice to forgive her. So what if you possibly get hurt?
Your strength is in me, not you. I will protect you. Make the choice.

------------------------


Gah well. Haha Lord.

Then I realise I'm not sure what forgiveness is.

Gooogle....

No comments: