Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Black and white fonts today

So I think God is trying to teach me a lesson about understanding preparation and the freedom it gives for flexibility after that.

And preparing even though I might not need to use it later.

E.g. last night and the school prayer points


And today and La's word.

Haha nuts. Yeah its still pretty cool, being peaceful in it and knowing if need be it can be taken out for use straightaway and all that.

Yeah. Haha.

ANYWAY leader's cell was really good. And I feel ministered to, which is something maybe I did not expect cause I expected to be leading Word.


And I feel rested, and slightly recharged to go slightly further tonight, and I think everyone else was given the same as well.

Life was created tonight. :D

Cool stuff. Haha.

Hokay lots to thank God for. The last cell was really good today! Haha. And finally kinda clicking with the rest. Yeah. And just, living in God.

I will definitely miss HIP. Haha. Sigh.

But at the same time I feel eager to go out and try and meet these challenges on my own, in personal walk and in serving, whether its friends or cell or whatever.



I loook forward to ressttt. Resting in Godd. Haha.


Gah I kinda want to play WoW tonight. This is not smart. How, dad? HAHA. Ah wellz.


Stephanie...

._.

All that aside, I think start with calling belle's group and my group to get attendance and all that.

Then maybe worship, and appreciating God.

Worshipp.


God gives me clarity and lessons during worship. I like(:

Even though that's not the point of worship haha. Its like a cool bonus.


And then speech. Ohhh mannn. Haha. God, really help me make it as good as possible. From the heart. Sincere. Sincere in being a testimony, sincere in planning what I need to do now, sincere in appreciating and affirming everyone who I feel has touched my life for HIP and my growth and whatever.

And of course still being disciplined and organized about that and not dragging on too long.


Gahh. Haha. Ah well. Smiles. Let's just go do this. :rolls eyes:

Haha.

I miss people already. But its kinda a happy i-look-forward-to-seeing-you-again not a depressing lonely miss. Cool. Haha.

Thank you God.

I shall leave you to ponder frost/fire specs for mage. Hmm?

Haha. Laterr

No comments: