Saturday, December 13, 2008

Save You

Thank you everyone, and thank you God, somehow I got through those three killer projects without actually being late like last week, somehow, and hung out with some cool people at the street soccer court, and it was so scary but cool how after I was terrified that Sng would murder me and I was praying on the bus, she was inexplicably nice to me and Genny.

That's not right. Sng usually doesn't do that, she murders your ideas if they're half baked and half done..

Not that its a bad thing (cough)

It seems.. so trivial now, now that its all over. I mean, it wasn't, but hey, its over, and damn straight i'm not thinking about it.


So I'm idly sitting here waiting for MC with my brother in MapleStory at yes 2am (I'm not going to explain that) and loving Simple Plan.

I've always loved them, no matter what anyone else says about them, every single song they've covered I've heavily identified and cried with and sobbed with in a very scary way - in Sec 2, my friend very aptly put that it seemed like "they were inspired by me".

Yeah.

And I'm loving and wanting their new album, its sooo good, and I want it for my own, but for now I contend myself with Youtube.

Take a breath
I pull myself together
Just another step till I reach the door
You'll never know the way it tears me up inside to see you
I wish that I could tell you something
To take it all away


Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there're so many things that I want you to know
I won't give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know

/cry.


When I hear your voice
Its drowning in a whisper
It's just skin and bones
There's nothing left to take
And no matter what I do I can't make you feel better
If only I could find the answer
To help me understand


And you know what?

That if you fall, stumble down
I'll pick you up off the ground
If you lose faith in you
I'll give you strength to pull through
Tell me you won't give up cause I'll be waiting if you fall
Oh you know I'll be there for you


*wipes eyes*

Amen.

I think I'm entering into a time on my blog where I stop trying to be intelligent or verbose or whatever.

No comments: