Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Letters

To Adin:

Hello friend who I first met as one of the freshmen under me at FMS camp,

You're awesome. Haha. I actually knew about you before FMS camp, I noticed you and Byran at FOC dancing crazily together being megahigh and thinking "why aren't these dudes in my tribe man". Yeah. And when it came down to FOC, you were under me, and I knew the group was going to rock even before I did anything, even before throwing Bev and Enna and everyone else into the picture. Haha. And so I tried to get you to do your thing which I already knew you were going to do..

And you didn't let me down. Not at all. We went from strength to strength to major awesomeness as a group not least because of your presence, and never once did I doubt, not even at the starting, that you would come through.


And the same thing happened for Red Camp.

You were thrown into a group on your own, away from Keenan, Gerald, I and the rest, but I never much worried for you. Heck, you and Bev, I knew you guys would make your mark on your own, make new friends, be a leading force, the way I did last year.

And did you and Bev give Apaches a heck of a battle lol, and the whole time I was really proud of you guys. Haha. And I'm really proud of you guys everytime you guys are one of the leading forces behind doing something crazy, something retarded, something high, and it feels good, in a weird way, on some level the legacy I'm leaving behind, even though its not really. Its the way I see it. Heh.


But its not just that man. Adin, since that time since knowing you as a junior, you've gone from that into one of my closest friends, I never see you as a junior anymore (it doesn't work like that with me and my closest friends haha), but instead you're one of the go-to people that I turn to whenever I need emotional support, or someone to hang out with, or someone to hatch a crazy high idea with. You, Keenan, Josh, Yisin. I don't have many close guy friends, and I appreciate the existence of you so much in my life. As awesome as girls are, there are just some things that we just can't tell them like the stuff we discussed earlier today. HAHA.


Yeah well. Lol. As a Christian, as a person, as a brother, as a crazy fun conspirator, you're a pillar in my life, and I want to thank you man. Lol.



Especially for earlier today.

Thank you so much. I was obviously looking for someone to hang out with, a guy I could trust, to talk about girl stuff with, and I was obviously fishing about for some of your time without trying to be gay or softy or weird about it and so I appreciate it loads that you held off your going home so I could talk. Haha.

Thank you, for allowing me to share just a little bit of all the love drama and girl problems and history that I've had in my life, I have years and years of stories to tell and tonight you let me open up about some of the memories that mean the most to me in my life, some of the pain, some of the hurt, some of the secret thoughts and longings and feelings that I never show to everyone else and sometimes not even myself because I refuse to be mushy or caught up in infatuation or whatever. I can and will feel bad about talking too much and going on and on and making someone else just shut up and listen, but thank you.

Especially since some of this stuff you just can't tell your close girl friends. At all. Haha. And Keenan's like busy and stuff and I'm sure he's had enough of my girl musings by now, and he doesn't even know some of the stuff you know now, due to time or space limitations, and so again, I thank you.

Haha. You rock man. Love and appreciate you so much as a brother, a friend, a comrade, and a conspirator. See you tomorrow maybe, and definitely Friday at Danzation. Lololol. Later.



Keann.

No comments: